Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to throw it out there , very sad Tom is injured again for everyone but more so Tom .
However we need Tom and Jake at Manly they are holding this club together and for people to start saying get rid of Tom , well that would be a nightmare for Manly as a club .
Toms young resilient and very proud of Manly exactly what we need right now , he will come back and go well I'm sure , Good Luck Tom , cant wait to see you smashing it out on the field next year.

Whether it happened the next day or not there was obviously some fatigue there.

Mate, I had team mates with hamstring injuries and apart from rest not a lot was done ... it's now 60 years later, and I'm not convinced that anything they currently do is much better.

They will either go, or not go, and the if, is up to the Gods. .. and genetics ...

Last edited:
No player is bigger than the club, time to cut loose and spend the coin on new player who will play.
He’s gone! Medical retirement.

No player is bigger than the club, time to cut loose and spend the coin on new player who will play.
He’s gone! Medical retirement.
You cant just decide to medically retire a player, they have to agree.

Also you'd never get league approval to medically retire a player for a hamstring injury....a reported 3-4 week injury.

Also there is no guarantee any player you sign wont get injured.

Mate, I had team mates with hamstring injuries and apart from rest not a lot was done ... it's now 60 years later, and I'm not convinced that anything they currently do is much better.

They will either go, or not go, and the if, is up to the Gods.
Yeah agree - they just go or they don’t. Obviously rehab and strength must make some difference

Tom can definitely come back again from this one. He is only young. This is definitely not career ending.

Just to throw it out there , very sad Tom is injured again for everyone but more so Tom .
However we need Tom and Jake at Manly they are holding this club together and for people to start saying get rid of Tom , well that would be a nightmare for Manly as a club .
Toms young resilient and very proud of Manly exactly what we need right now , he will come back and go well I'm sure , Good Luck Tom , cant wait to see you smashing it out on the field next year.
This one sounds like a low grade one, not getting to wound up about it. lets see how he pulls up at the end of January. We have 2.5 months to go peoples, he'll be right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8