Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The media guys (who mostly are a bunch of nobodies) obviously have an agenda against us.
What about the Rorters , they lose 48- 4 and nothing said by the media about how bad they are going ???😡

The media guys (who mostly are a bunch of nobodies) obviously have an agenda against us.
What about the Rorters , they lose 48- 4 and nothing said by the media about how bad they are going ???😡
And watched last night fox sports post game because I knew cronk was on the panel , he has be giving it to us after every poor game by us but his beloved roosters were off limits he spun it like it was nothing for the roosters and still on track for the title.

Tom should be no where near origin on current form. At the moment he is struggling mentally and the pressure of origin isn't the best for Turbo atm. If he is selected which I think he will I bet he will play his best game all year.

Tom should be no where near origin on current form. At the moment he is struggling mentally and the pressure of origin isn't the best for Turbo atm. If he is selected which I think he will I bet he will play his best game all year.
Tend to disagree. I think Tom is struggling more mentally than physically, and time in Blues camp, high quality high performance environment just might be the spark he needs to return to Manly with his full confidence back. Missing Origin may in fact prolong his uncertainty

Probably the opposite is true. Hanging out and playing with a bunch of champion players might just bring out the real Tom again.

Or 🤔

All the guys on the footy show this morning agreed that Tommy going into origin camp will only do him good and get him into a higher performance level.

They all picked him.

Let's see Tommy hit some great form today!!

Pregame on Fox reporting Tommy’s had a big week training and getting close to full stride. I reckon today he’s gonna say f$&@ it and just go full tilt and hammer the sharks. I actually saw glimpses last week where he seemed more comfortable as well. I actually think he’s been down on aerobic fitness as well. Makes sense when you are nursing your running.

Tend to disagree. I think Tom is struggling more mentally than physically, and time in Blues camp, high quality high performance environment just might be the spark he needs to return to Manly with his full confidence back. Missing Origin may in fact prolong his uncertainty
I agree to the extent that the NSW origin environment might do wonders for him mentally. I more worried about Turbo getting injuried in that high tense environment and Manly having to deal with no Turbo for the season.

Why on earth are we playing Tommy at fullback at the moment. He has little confidence in his body and does provide a last line of defence. He needs to be in traffic.

THIS ^^

Tom's mental problem isn't a lack of confidence in his skills. Its a lack of confidence in his body. That was very noticeable when he pulled out of any sort of meaningful collision with Cobbo last week when he could have easily sent him flying into Row K instead of giving him a fleeting glance as he strode through to score.

As much as its fraught with danger I just wish Tom would forget all of this Knowles garbage that's in his head and just get back to being the Turbo that gets crowds on their feet through his sheer brilliance. The Turbo we're currently seeing isn't the Turbo we want to see, and I'm pretty sure its not what Tom wants either.

I for one would much rather him playing like he did a-la 2021 even with a greater chance of injury than I would see him playing like he is now. How he has been the past few weeks until now is no good to either Manly or himself.

THIS ^^

Tom's mental problem isn't a lack of confidence in his skills. Its a lack of confidence in his body. That was very noticeable when he pulled out of any sort of meaningful collision with Cobbo last week when he could have easily sent him flying into Row K instead of giving him a fleeting glance as he strode through to score.

As much as its fraught with danger I just wish Tom would forget all of this Knowles garbage that's in his head and just get back to being the Turbo that gets crowds on their feet through his sheer brilliance. The Turbo we're currently seeing isn't the Turbo we want to see, and I'm pretty sure its not what Tom wants either.

I for one would much rather him playing like he did a-la 2021 even with a greater chance of injury than I would see him playing like he is now. How he has been the past few weeks until now is no good to either Manly or himself.
I think he needs time to develop his new mechanics in to muscle memory with full confidence. I believe, if he just forgets all the new stuff and goes back to what he did naturally, he will continue to break down with injuries. I suspect, it's just the difficulty of the transition he is in... We all hope he can make that transition sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I think he needs time to develop his new mechanics in to muscle memory with full confidence. I believe, if he just forgets all the new stuff and goes back to what he did naturally, he will continue to break down with injuries. I suspect, it's just the difficult of the transition he is in... We all hope he can make that transition sooner rather than later.

Double edged sword isn't it. Either he goes back to his natural way which unfortunately is a higher risk of injury, or you hope he comes good the way he is?

Either way we all just want him playing injury free, but with confidence.

He’s playing with absolutely nothing around him. Watching it live, our attack has zero shape or idea with ball in hand.

His form has just as much to do with the players around him as well.

He’s putting in far more effort than plenty of others around him.
Flanagan is our attack coach right?

What is going on? You are right, no apparent structure or game plan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7