Tommy Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Classic.
Tommy to Horo: How's the suspension been going?
Horo: Yeah it's been relaxing.

'cept it was Hiku.

Those two seem to get on great.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Classic.

'cept it was Hiku.

That's probably why they live together.

ALinda said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Classic.

'cept it was Hiku.

That's probably why they live together.

That part of the interview was pretty funny! I liked Horo's impersonation of hiku.

I wonder if any of the members interviews are poster's on here??

Looked like a great night.

Aw those were the days. I was a gold wing member for a season a couple of years ago, the cocktail party was pretty good fun, there were other functions, got to meet all the players and tooves, I had seats on half way just below the commentators box, got invites to the awards night, got a cool umbrella. Just back to a rank and file humble proletarian member now, until win lotto...

For goodness sake, we must take this video down before it is seen by the Daily Terror scribblers. Seeing Manly players happy, joking and in harmony must indicate that they are under some spell, or that their drinks were spiked. Whatever, it goes against everything that the Terror's agenda stands for.

Best talk so far!

Sheesh, Ben snowboards 1000 times better than me! sigh.

Agreed. Well done Tommy and the Manly Club.
What a champion is Ben Tudhope, not only on the slopes but his interviewing skills puts some of those on the Footy Show to shame.
Very inspiring. Keep up the great work all those in the Manly marketing department.

Where was dce or foz? I smell a conspiracy.....(just getting in with it first)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4