Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thats our trex   always fukkn up after we say he`s improving..  now they score..  

Another  try down

Man how bias are thew triple m team

They always are talking when Newcastle are in possession and speak about adverts where are playing

Man Man now rain

that pass wasnt forward even sterlo & johnsy said it wasnt... can we even score 24points  in the 2nd half & keep them scoreless

davohan123 link said:
Another  try down

Man how bias are thew triple m team

They always are talking when Newcastle are in possession and speak about adverts where are playing

Man Man now rain
yeah im use to that **** warren ryan does it on abc too..  sterlo is from newcastle & johnsy will always talk up his knights

This has to be the worst first half of the year.
They either have the Storm game on their mind or are just powderpuffs tonight.

And regarding the kick mentioned in a few posts above, was that the Foran grubber?  I may have missed another, but the kick i'd say was 1km too long was Foran's.

jjai link said:
that pass wasnt forward even sterlo & johnsy said it wasnt... can we even score 24points  in the 2nd half & keep them scoreless

The opportunities are there if we get a decent run on possession, but if it rains we are ****ed

Well - to cheer myself up I'm gonna have one of the kids mars bars & pour another vodka.

Here's to a huge comeback hey!

We are farking pretenders with no attitude. How can they not be up for this game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7