Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T-Rex doesn't muck around. When he has a shocker, he makes it a fcuking shocker!!!

This isn't going to help our for and against either

Yep in the rain i don't see us coming back. Now we need to beat both Stchoke and the Storm. Im sick of our bad discipline.

Jamesie link said:
The rot started the minute, King gave away his customary first penalty. There has been no discilpine all year and it hasn't been fixed and I blame Hasler for this. We are the most penalised side in the comp.
i knw mate  in 08 we were some much disciplined ..the opposition had to earn their meters but the last 2yrs ..so opposite to 07 & 08.. the core of both those squads is still there ..theres a problem somewhere either fitness or attitude..  

Same old stuff

perry and king giving away penalties early,williams not concentrating,laziness in the backrow,nothing working in the halves.

im not really concerned about a comeback.win or lose we arent going to win the competition.we are not a top four side and unless bullet returns 100% next year we wont be one going forward.

storm,saints(a),roosters(a)

game over.

we need some new blood in this team next season.my mail is that there is a lot of unrest in the camp with the training and support staff around des on the verge of revolt..and that is not from some bloke in a pub......

I said this in another thread and i think you all need a reminder - T Rexs don't have arms.  That's why they can't catch the ball, or tackle someone on the goal line and force them back into play.

I don't know what else they do either...not much?

Saying that, nobody else is playing much better apart from Lyon who rarely has a bad game.  They are making so many easy metres...it's so frustrating and you just know a penalty against us is around the corner

I suppose when youve won by a record margin only a couple of years ago,youre not as hungry.But with the young halves what do you expect.

sydsider link said:
I suppose when youve won by a record margin only a couple of years ago,youre not as hungry.But with the young halves what do you expect.
dnt blame the halves  the forwards arent inexperienced..they have to lay the platform 1st..  now trex scores after a bagging  get a hatrick & we will forgive ya...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2