Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to admit I've had a hard time getting a handle on Best. Does he not have injury and attitude probs or is that just media chatter?

He was pretty awesome in 2020 and 2021. This season he had similar issues to Schuster with a bad injury early on (elbow dislocation), then struggled to get to his playing weight. That was topped off by being dropped for disciplinary problems towards the end of the season.

He could do with a change in environment, and some new coaching. He is only 21.
Best for Garrick would be a pretty good result in my opinion. Only if Garrick asks for a release though.

I have to admit I've had a hard time getting a handle on Best. Does he not have injury and attitude probs or is that just media chatter?
Injuries,yes,he’s had a few in his short career.Attitude,only slightly.He’s done nothing that would cause a club to steer clear of him and the “issues” he has had,I’d put down to being young,he only turned 21 this year,which could be relevant to his injuries as well

He was pretty awesome in 2020 and 2021. This season he had similar issues to Schuster with a bad injury early on (elbow dislocation), then struggled to get to his playing weight. That was topped off by being dropped for disciplinary problems towards the end of the season.

He could do with a change in environment, and some new coaching. He is only 21.
Best for Garrick would be a pretty good result in my opinion. Only if Garrick asks for a release though.
I can't help but think it would have to be a pretty big offer from Newcastle. Garrick just looks and sounds like he's happy where he is - despite all the crap.

Mestrov can only do what Penn allows him to do. So far it appears that the owner and CEO are on the same page and that is a good start. Leadership and management comes from the top. Now that they are making changes they need to get them right and stay on their plotted course.

If Garrick frees up enough cash to bring in Klemmer. Would you do it?

I saw a lot of Knights games and Klemmers stats are good but he is ineffective I feel, soft in defence and runs the ball half hearted.

Best for Garrick would be a no brainer.

Mestrov can only do what Penn allows him to do. So far it appears that the owner and CEO are on the same page and that is a good start. Leadership and management comes from the top. Now that they are making changes they need to get them right and stay on their plotted course.
Not what Penn allows him to do... what Penn tells him to do and the day Mestrov steps out of line and doesn't agree on something significant with Penn he will be gone. 7 CEO's and 5 coaches now while this clown has owned the Eagles outright.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8