Tooves gone from 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting point. With ZtH's (or H2D - the Hellenic Humpty Dumpty) little coterie of bum chums gradually being broken up, who will the Fat Controller turn to next? The new player power group (hopefully a benign influence, not a corrosive one) is coalescing around DCE, Der Buhrer and T-Red. I can't imagine the likes of the Turbos' or Gutherson would be stupid enough to fall into the 'Zorbit'. Ditto senior recruits like Lewis Brown and Mate Nyles.

Lucky for ZtH-H2D that he still has the in-laws to fall back on.

Last edited:
Yes that too, this does go back to the " good sort " times.

The funny thing is Mr Fluffy was part of the board ( Chairman) that originally sacked ZtH and in fact delivered the ultimatum to Perry to do the sacking !!
That has been conveniently forgotten by ZtH, just like Hasler's opinion of him as an incompetent media manager.

who will the Fat Controller turn to next?
Anybody else reckon Diesel looks a lot like Zorba (Sleazel)?
locoyard-thomas-the-tank-engine-friends-movember-2013-devious-diesel.jpg

The confusion has to stop now. I am finding it too hard to keep up..

What are calling he who must not be made? Mr Fluffy reminds me of our own Fluffly too much...and all the other are far to cryptic...

Can we please think of the children and have some consensus on this important issue?

What are calling he who must not be made? Mr Fluffy reminds me of our own Fluffly too much...and all the other are far to cryptic...

Can we please think of the children and have some consensus on this important issue?

Think of the children Lol!!

Blame @Terry Zarsoff he started it all.

I was looking through my bookcase earlier today and found a book called "The Peter Principle"
It's about a prick who rises to his own level of incompetence in an organisation.
It was signed when I bought it...

"hi ^&*#$%, hope you enjoy the book,
regards, Z"

note that I have obfuscated my name to protect my identity as a crime fighter....

Should have won the GF against the Rorters except for refs decisions and blatant forward pass that led to a try.
Last year except for the drama and injuries (plus Reynolds a mile off side ) we could have given it a shake.
Remember Watmough, Stewart, Buhrer and Ballin were out against the dogs in extra time. Tooves could have won two comps!

I agree.

And calling ZTH Diesel when he is really that fat****roller is also very confusing.

I am not renewing membership and will be mailing my membership cards back after the last brookie game for 2015!

Let's see the membership numbers for 2016 fall away in protest.

I am not renewing membership and will be mailing my membership cards back after the last brookie game for 2015!

End of the day we want our club to be successful, right now we are all emotional about what has happened to Toovey and with good reason,

As pissed off as I am, I would NEVER not renew my membership, I support the club, not the boofheads who happen to own us at the moment. I will support guys who are committed to our cause.

The lessons from this year have to be learnt by the club, never ever again can we allow the dysfunction run our club.

I know how you feel mate. I felt the same with Paul Stastny in the Ice Hockey. Had 5 of his jerseys, and BOOM, gone - so I feel for you bro. It's actually like a part of you has gone missing. Stick with it mate...hopefully another comes along that gives you the same feeling...4 turbo brothers coming through :)
cheers man.

I really like the way Toovey kept saying that he "has to accept the decision" and I guess we as supporters have no choice but to do the same. It's tough to accept, but we only make it worse when we resist. Also, if Geoff can manage to still call Manly "my club" then I can do the same. Onwards and upwards for next season!

If Ballin is forced out then my family's membership for 2016 goes too. Cannot financially support a club I love but with owners I detest.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this, apologies if I missed it. Paul Kent said on BSB this morning that they had wanted Tooves to sign a confidentiality agreement but he refused. Kent seemed to think this offered him ammunition should the club come out and start bagging him or imho leaking about him.
Nice move Tooves.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this, apologies if I missed it. Paul Kent said on BSB this morning that they had wanted Tooves to sign a confidentiality agreement but he refused. Kent seemed to think this offered him ammunition should the club come out and start bagging him or imho leaking about him.
Nice move Tooves.

Tooves is no fool. But at the same time I hardly think a confidentiality agreement is needed. He's the last person who is going to unload on the club because regardless of what's happened he still loves the club and always will.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8