Toovey VS Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Consider it strength and conditioning, not fitness. What do you say, then?
I say most people here who are going on about how we lack any of those terms are ****ing clueless and most likely are in terrible shape themselves and have no idea what constitutes any of it.

just found the answer on wiki,brett was the name I was after.
how does this sound,as soon as TB stuffs up enough bozo will replace him with Brett Fulton,as I said it is an informant who told me and its from a media source.i know nothing about the skills of fulton as a coach.dont shoot me I am only the messenger.
That's a good one. More entertaining than the Foran ones currently going around. I think Brett has a pretty good U10's coaching resume, which should be all he needs to be his Dad's puppet coach at Brookie

To be honest if we had Bennett coaching with our team I suspect we would be sitting around 8th @The Who The team are putting in and seem to want to play for Barrett. Still early days but its not doom and gloom as far has his ability goes from what I see.
Wayne Bennett is a total fraud

Look at him under the cap vs over the cap

The north remembers

I say most people here who are going on about how we lack any of those terms are ****ing clueless and most likely are in terrible shape themselves and have no idea what constitutes any of it.

Interesting, because Joey Johns & Brett Finch had a conversation about it, and the structures in our build ups. They also mentioned a lack of training & support due to 5 day turnarounds may have in part be why we are a good football team for only 60 minutes.

But I guess Johns and Finch are unfit, have no idea and clueless about fitness and training as a Rugby League player.

You should enlighten them Loobs and let them know how and where they are wrong maybe?

Lyon and Matai even look ordinary in defence this year because they have no trust in those players inside and outside them.

We have too many big fat boppers, nothing towards ( I refer to Symonds, Brown, Buhrer, Mateo who I don't know if they are really forwards or backs) and no speed men.

If Roosters poach Jake and Tom we will be the new Eels and sit near the bottom for 5 or 6 seasons.

Lyon and Matai even look ordinary in defence this year because they have no trust in those players inside and outside them.

We have too many big fat boppers, nothing towards ( I refer to Symonds, Brown, Buhrer, Mateo who I don't know if they are really forwards or backs) and no speed men.

If Roosters poach Jake and Tom we will be the new Eels and sit near the bottom for 5 or 6 seasons.
Unlike the eels we have talent in reserves and lower grades to stop the rot

I hate using the term keyboard warrior but seriously people here could be described as nothing less. What was the score last night? 34-18. They scored one try while Godinet was down with cramps and one of a fluke bounce on a grubber. Our forwards made metres all night and fitness or strength or conditioning hasn't been an issue thoughout all our tight turnarounds. Snake is out with a chronic hamstring issue. Tom T has a high ankle sprain, Tafua ****ed his collar bone, DCE had a high ankle sprain. Do I need to go on..?

I think that Trent has done ok considering that for most games he is coaching with one hand tied behind his back with the scheduling the club has suffered and injuries to ley players at crucial times.

The team need to start controlling what they do, last nights effort was all about indiscipline with and without the ball. You will never beat a champion team when you disrespect the ball like we did last night.

I think I would prefer to judge this team when I see our best team out there for a solid four games playing together. I think it wont be till the last 3rd of the season that we see some true coordination from this team.

Ultimately it will be a results based judgement on Barrett as it cruelly was on Toovey who had a multitude of problems to deal with that Barrett can thank he never had to face in 2015.

That's a good one. More entertaining than the Foran ones currently going around. I think Brett has a pretty good U10's coaching resume, which should be all he needs to be his Dad's puppet coach at Brookie
If that's the case he would only be dads puppet.the guy that came up with this is pretty well placed in media circles.gives me some good heads up.gets some wrong also

Interesting, because Joey Johns & Brett Finch had a conversation about it, and the structures in our build ups. They also mentioned a lack of training & support due to 5 day turnarounds may have in part be why we are a good football team for only 60 minutes.

But I guess Johns and Finch are unfit, have no idea and clueless about fitness and training as a Rugby League player.

You should enlighten them Loobs and let them know how and where they are wrong maybe?

So in your world recovery plays no part in the strength and conditioning you mention? Says a lot about what you know.

Last year we had the same amount of injuries + huge off field drama with both international halves coming off contract + heap of other champions who have played together for 10 years in a decade of dominance off contract !

Barrett and company have no off field dramas only injuries to deal with ! lets see how well we go !

I would of prefferred to keep hiku and gutho at the expense of Lewis Brown and Api !

So in your world recovery plays no part in the strength and conditioning you mention? Says a lot about what you know.

Recovery sessions do formulate an aspect of strength and conditioning. Not sure I understand you're line of thinking or approach on that? Players don't do one or the other - they do both.

End of the day - call it short turn around's, lack of practice, strength, conditioning or whatever - we look flat for components of games. When Des Hasler had our team motoring, I don't remember that happening "too often".

End of the day, I sure wish Brett Stewart was out there. I hope he is managed well in the gym and by the medical staff.

It's kind of an unfair comparison...I wonder how we would have faired last year under Toovey if he'd been able to sign, Myles, Walker, Parcel, Taupau, Lussick, Koroisau, Brown, and now Wright.

I'm not having a go at either coach but the comparison is impossible to make.

It's kind of an unfair comparison...I wonder how we would have faired last year under Toovey if he'd been able to sign, Myles, Walker, Parcel, Taupau, Lussick, Koroisau, Brown, and now Wright.

I'm not having a go at either coach but the comparison is impossible to make.

Manly has never had a problem signing and developing talent ! The problem was a decade of dominance + heaps of champion's coming to the end of their career's and contract's all at once ! TOOVEY was placed in a really tough position with the salary cap !

Recovery sessions do formulate an aspect of strength and conditioning. Not sure I understand you're line of thinking or approach on that? Players don't do one or the other - they do both.

End of the day - call it short turn around's, lack of practice, strength, conditioning or whatever - we look flat for components of games. When Des Hasler had our team motoring, I don't remember that happening "too often".

End of the day, I sure wish Brett Stewart was out there. I hope he is managed well in the gym and by the medical staff.
Snake definitely would have made it a game last night but it could be that we've seen his best.

Don't forget with Des he had the benefit of continuity and also Stephen Dank.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6