Turbo good to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2 Doctors confirmed he wasn’t concussed so no issues with treating concussion seriously.

3 doctors concluded Tom was not concussed….
I think there was actually only one doctor, but his blurred vision ...

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

There's nothing wrong with a 2-stroke baby. When they hit power-band, look out!!!
They generally don’t last as long as a 4-stroke. So maybe yes, 2-stroke is an apt moniker.;)

He might have to convert to lithium-powered motor soon enough. Too many emissions. I understand Jake and Ben have been complaining about them, after each training session.

Sounds like we enlisted the services of Price Waterhouse Coopers to determine that Tom is indeed fit to play this weekend.

Blah, blah, blah... means $hit until he actually starts putting together seasons, injury-free.
Yup, Tom has destabilized us enough now. I'm sick of his excuses, his injuries, his use of our salary cap. It's.time to start returning some value on our investment. Everyone has made him bigger than our club for some reason, and I wouldn't even place him in Snakes shadow as a player.

Toms had ONE good year. ONE ! Besides that, he's adversely affected us by being in and out of the lineup every year, ruining any chance of chemistry, combinations, tactical play, consistency and team harmony.

He HAS though, been quite vocal around players and coaching changes. Shut up Tom. Add some value to the team for once.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6