Turbo or Gutho? Who would you prefer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who would you prefer

• Total voters
Absolutely never wanted Gutho to leave… look at the players that replaced him when we told him to go…

He can play wing- just off the top of my head We’ve had play wing at different times
Parker
Tuipulotu
Weekes
Morgan
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Gutho walks in over every one of them Barr garrick

He plays centres
We’ve had-
Walker
Parker
Harper
Tuipulotu
Koula
Garrick
Jetski
Sirronen
Funa

He walks in over every single one of those in the centres

He plays 5/8
We’ve had
Walker
Foran
Jake turbo
Schuster
Sirronen
Croker
Weekes
Funa

He walks into 6 over every single one of them (yes even schuster at this stage)

Fullback..
We’ve had
Garrick
Funa
Tom (1/8 of the time)
Weekes
Saab (I think)

He walks into 1 over every single one of those except Tom

We let him go to play all those positions with complete duds, ageing out players or out of position players…

And look how f&$king great that turned out… for parramatta

The club has made some pretty horrendous decisions in the last 10 years, but surely releasing Gutho was the worst.

While we all think he acts like a dick, the bloke is passionate about his team and about winning. We could have really used more of that in our team over the last few years.

The club has made some pretty horrendous decisions in the last 10 years, but surely releasing Gutho was the worst.

While we all think he acts like a dick, the bloke is passionate about his team and about winning. We could have really used more of that in our team over the last few years.
Well said Marcus - it could be time to change my avatar - If only we could have a Jamie Lyon back in the team.

The fact Hynes and Ramien we're all released the same year just capitulates the stupidity of zoolander

Absolutely never wanted Gutho to leave… look at the players that replaced him when we told him to go…

He can play wing- just off the top of my head We’ve had play wing at different times
Parker
Tuipulotu
Weekes
Morgan
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Gutho walks in over every one of them Barr garrick

He plays centres
We’ve had-
Walker
Parker
Harper
Tuipulotu
Koula
Garrick
Jetski
Sirronen
Funa

He walks in over every single one of those in the centres

He plays 5/8
We’ve had
Walker
Foran
Jake turbo
Schuster
Sirronen
Croker
Weekes
Funa

He walks into 6 over every single one of them (yes even schuster at this stage)

Fullback..
We’ve had
Garrick
Funa
Tom (1/8 of the time)
Weekes
Saab (I think)

He walks into 1 over every single one of those except Tom

We let him go to play all those positions with complete duds, ageing out players or out of position players…

And look how f&$king great that turned out… for parramatta
Koula has the potential to be one of the best centres in the game.

Koula has the potential to be one of the best centres in the game.
Schuster has potential too… but my point was, look at guthos last 2 or 3 seasons… he’s head and shoulders above both of those guys at this stage and he performs week in, week out at the absolute highest level.. not once in a while like our 2 do so Far

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8