Twent Barrett - Worst coach in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Trent Barrett worst coach in modern history.

• Yes

Votes: 61 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Just asking for a friend... in which business can you have a contract for x years... "resign" and still get paid a $500k payout??? I want a job there asap. "Resign" my arse... he "resigned" so Gus saves face. Barrett is a total grub and useless head coach but Gould is the slimiest of the slimy and a complete and utter bald faced liar.

He can move on and rebuild. Start coaching under 7's. Then hopefully he will realise you don't have to be best mates with your players and sink schooners with them at the local to be a good coach.
Trent’s already got a gig with a kids team. Sadly their best player, Jackson Flanagan, is out injured so they haven’t won a game. Poor Trent, wrong place wrong time again…

Don’t believe me? Here’s some footage of Jackson on the sideline

Just asking for a friend... in which business can you have a contract for x years... "resign" and still get paid a $500k payout??? I want a job there asap. "Resign" my arse... he "resigned" so Gus saves face. Barrett is a total grub and useless head coach but Gould is the slimiest of the slimy and a complete and utter bald faced liar.
And he has chubby eyelids. Never trust a bloke with chubby eyelids.

The Kennel are going into hyperdrive on their forum site, losing to the hapless Noughts was the last straw for many, lot's of colourful language and not missing Gus as well. If Barrett hadn't of walked the plank, I'm pretty sure he would needed to hire personal security, such is the rage.

Most big corporates seem to pay out the contracts of failed or disgraced directors and CEOs. I suggest you enquire at some top 500 companies @Brisbane Tragic and you too can avail yourself of this windfall.

Most big corporates seem to pay out the contracts of failed or disgraced directors and CEOs. I suggest you enquire at some top 500 companies and you too can avail yourself of this windfall.
Thank you mate - I wish. Sadly I wont have the patience to put up with the games people play in organisations and the empire building and the need to be a yes person to get ahead..... 18 years in the Public Service was enough. Running your own business is challenging.... but so much better in not dealing with that crap... So sadly no pay out for me lol.

Dumb and Dumber

28/05/22
SPOTTED 1

A couple of former Bulldogs – coach Trent Barrett and high-performance boss Dan Ferris – reminiscing over coffee at Rushi cafe in Cronulla.

Was Peter Sharp around, with those other pair of arsseholes it would of made a 3 ring circus.

I read in the Tele this morning that Barrett was looking to hook up with Penrith again now that Webster is going to coach the Warriors .

They told him NO. They will be looking within the Penrith coaching ranks for a replacement for Webster. 🙏

Penrith are set to close the door on Trent Barrett returning to the club as an assistant coach.
The Panthers are a coach short for next season after Andrew Webster was appointed Warriors coach from next season.

It was Webster who replaced Barrett as Penrith’s attacking coach when Barrett took on Canterbury’s head coaching job.

Instead of looking at Barrett for a third stint at the club, the Panthers are set to appoint within. They have ex-skipper Peter Wallace and pathways coach Ben Harden already in their ranks who they are looking to potentially promote.

Penrith star Nathan Cleary has thrown his support behind Webster’s step up into a head coaching position.

Stream the FOX LEAGUE State of Origin Game 3 REPLAY on Kayo with no ads during-play. Both full and condensed replays available to stream from 11PM AEST. Start your free trial now >

Trent Barrett won’t be headed back to Penrith for a third stint under Ivan Cleary. Picture: NRL PhotosTrent Barrett won’t be headed back to Penrith for a third stint under Ivan Cleary. Picture: NRL Photos
READ MORE:Maroon’s unpunished dog act robbed Blues of victory|Benji bombshell: Tigers gamble everything on Marshall deal
Cleary said he had “massive respect” for Webster who has spent the past two seasons at Penrith.
“He came in after Baz (Barrett) shaped our attack and he didn’t have the ego where he needed to change it, to be his way,” Cleary said.
“He just adopted what we were doing and added his touches here and then. And I’ve really enjoyed working with Webby.
“He doesn’t want to be in the media all the time and people saying how good he’s going. But within the group he’s helped us a lot.
“It’s a big step, but he’s got the right temperament to do it.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8