Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Nutz - that the most sensible unemtional thing said so far."

I like many don't feel for the bloke. I do however feel for his family because their drug smuggler kid/brother/whatever else he may be, is an IDIOT and it's probably no fault of theirs.
well, that brother is a different story, getting himself into debt that badly but thats a different post i guess.

I wasn't writing about his family hence there was never going to be any emotion in it. I can't bring myself to lend the kid my heart, i don't feel for the bloke!

P.s - the title of the thread is Van nguyen not Van nguyen's grieving family

Shouldn't the family also have some accountability for not teaching correct values to there kids?

Does anyone know what the brother owed money for?

Byso you astound me. My parents raised me perfectly yet I am no angel. I would never allow myself or anyone else for that matter blame my parents for my behaviour. How can you even suggest that his parents didnt teach him the correct values.

how does the families upbringing come into it, there would be many thousands of people brought up "right" who ended up in jail or worse. Just the same as there are many kids from "bad" homes who break out and become productive members of society.

I agreed with some (but by no means all) of your previous posts in here Byso, but you are way off the mark with that comment

Its my assumption, but I suppose we'll never know.

But I can only guess something went wrong for this to happen!

And Dan - yes you can cause a few lives to be endangered through speeding but not as many that would have been endangered through the amount of drugs that was carried. Also the probabilty of you having and accidcent due to speeding is a lot lower than you drugs endangering someones life when there are 20,000+ hits there.

Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy.

Dan is making all of these points and hardly any of you seem inteligent enough to comprehend them.

20 Million Australians. Most of whom are on our roads espescially during thids time of year. Do drunk or speeding drivers who kill someone on our roads over the Christmas period (there will be at least 20 killed across Australia) Get the death penalty.... NO

20 Million Australians. Most of whom would not be affected by Van Nguyens drugs because 99% of the population are against drugs.

We are all affected by speeding. We only choose to be affected by drugs.

You don't choose to be killed by another driver, but by putting the needle in your arm you choose to run the risk of an overdose.

If people didn't do drugs there would be no one to sell it to.

Comprehend?

I agree- as I said before drugs are a SOCIAL problem and the sooner we address it from that angle the sooner we start to fix the problem- jump off the merry-go-round so to speak!

[quote author=Fluffy]
And Dan - yes you can cause a few lives to be endangered through speeding but not as many that would have been endangered through the amount of drugs that was carried. Also the probabilty of you having and accidcent due to speeding is a lot lower than you drugs endangering someones life when there are 20,000+ hits there.

Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy.

Dan is making all of these points and hardly any of you seem inteligent enough to comprehend them.

20 Million Australians. Most of whom are on our roads espescially during thids time of year. Do drunk or speeding drivers who kill someone on our roads over the Christmas period (there will be at least 20 killed across Australia) Get the death penalty.... NO

20 Million Australians. Most of whom would not be affected by Van Nguyens drugs because 99% of the population are against drugs.

We are all affected by speeding. We only choose to be affected by drugs.

You don't choose to be killed by another driver, but by putting the needle in your arm you choose to run the risk of an overdose.

If people didn't do drugs there would be no one to sell it to.

Comprehend?

[/quote]

I understand your point but lets put that theory to weapons..

Guns dont kill people - people kill people. So why is it that i cant just rock up to Kmart, grab myself an M60 (what a beautiful piece of machinery) and go roo hunting?? The same reason why drugs arnt legal.

As for your speeding affecting 20 milliion we yes. However the probability of death is far lower per exposure hence i didnt miss the point, rather was far too inteligent for you to understand.

Maths 101

if there was a 1% chance of being killed by a someone speeding, on average it would take 100 people for each death.

If there was a 10% chance of being killed by drugs, on average it would take 10 people on drugs for each death.

Hence if 10 people were effected by drugs then it would equate to the same danger to life as 100 speeders.

I think you will find that per exposure drugs are far far more lethal.

Now without having the figures at hand i find it hard to imagine that there are less than 500 or so people dying each year due to drugs of some sort which is ballpark the NSW road toll from memory. So it seems that no matter what the exposure drugs are far far more lethal.

Now lets put dans theory as you see it to an extreme test. J walking - not just dangerous to the person commiting it, dangerous to the cars that swerve around to miss. At some stage someone has died swerving a j walker. There are far far far more people affected by j walking than speeding. So for your theory to work in reverse Jwalkers should have demerit points taken away and hefty fines applied. For J walking across 3 lanes it should be 3 months in prison.

Either you agree with that or agree that different crimes have different outcomes and hence should be treated differently.

hahah it continues

wheres dan

i thought he would be stilling Hanging around this topic

hahahahahah garts

is HUNGover

so is van today ;)

you are a dickhead, every post of yours on any site you plague oozes DICKHEAD, you should have that word tattooed to your ****wit forehead as a punishment for your dickhead ways.

thank you very much eagleboy

Can i politely ask u stick ure head up your arse and go **** ureself

as for tattoos im sure u have planted firmly across ure Escapee of the Abortion Bucket

Go and crawl up and die you oxygen thief :stupid:

I heard before that a minute silence was held in parliment for him. Anyone know if this is true? IMO if true it is a farking disgrace. I heard someone walked out as they did not want to take part in it :clap: :clap:

It is sad he died, and I must say I felt a little uneasy about it when thinking about his execution on Friday morning but giving him the same respect we give the diggers is not on.

a minute silence?? .... please!!

That is a disgrace to give someone like him a minutes silence. I for one hope this is not true because a minutes silence is not something you should do for anyone!! Anzac's deserve a minutes silence, a family member or family friend can have a minutes silence, hell even my dog can have a minutes silence but no drug smuggler takes a minute out of my life to remember what he died for!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2