Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well from the outside ( and we have no idea ) it appears that the Walker not being announced / added to the list may well be as a result of no vaccination rather than signing elsewhere , because you can be assured the other clubs media section wouldn’t be tardy in announcing him had he jumped ship !!

Well from the outside ( and we have no idea ) it appears that the Walker not being announced / added to the list may well be as a result of no vaccination rather than signing elsewhere
In the article below, there is speculation that this is the case

"Sea Eagles officials won’t comment publicly but there is a growing feeling that Walker — currently off contract — will need to be jabbed to be eligible for his new $350,000 a season contract extension."

Also, in the article John Asiata (Bulldogs contract $180,000) says he would prefer to be a construction worker than receive the jab to play NRL (apparently, relatives in Tonga had severe reactions to the vaccination) and there are second hand reports that Jason Taumalolo will soon receive the jab.

Removed link as it is paywalled

Last edited:

"Sea Eagles officials won’t comment publicly but there is a growing feeling that Walker — currently off contract — will need to be jabbed to be eligible for his new $350,000 a season contract extension."

Also, in the article John Asiata (Bulldogs contract $180,000) says he would prefer to be a construction worker than receive the jab to play NRL (apparently, relatives in Tonga had severe reactions to the vaccination) and there are second hands reports that Jason Taumalolo will soon receive the jab.

But I thought you have to be vaxxed to work on a construction site

Not sure where all these people are going to be finding jobs, as more companies are tightening up their vax stance

86 years of age Georgias Perspective ....

My 86 year old neighbour Georgia has been vaccinated and she is a keen St George Supporter who never misses a game on tv .

Georgia laughs and says to me.... Son , this new generation of footballers who are afraid of the needle are pussycats . They are better off staying at home if they are going to carry on like that

That amazes me. High exposure risk working as a Police officer. Whilst it personally gutsy wanting to work as a Police officer without vaccination it's putting their own families at risk. I expect they are still getting paid.
My wife's got several family members in thee NSW Police and one of them told her there are a lot of staff who are prepared to walk away. Much higher than the supposed 10 percent unvaccinated portion of the population.

They are on presently on paid leave, but that option is very likely going to be off the table soon.

Saw this on the NRL Facebook feed today , we’ve been saying it’s the vaccination, this suggests it’s money.

Attachments

• 670558F6-7B89-4006-9E96-994330A707CF.png
    670558F6-7B89-4006-9E96-994330A707CF.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 137

Also, in the article John Asiata (Bulldogs contract $180,000) says he would prefer to be a construction worker than receive the jab to play NRL (apparently, relatives in Tonga had severe reactions to the vaccination) and there are second hand reports that Jason Taumalolo will soon receive the jab.

Does Asiata know he has to be vaccinated to be a construction worker?

And doesn’t he have to go through an apprenticeship and get paid like negative $1 an hour ?

My wife's got several family members in thee NSW Police and one of them told her there are a lot of staff who are prepared to walk away. Much higher than the supposed 10 percent unvaccinated portion of the population.

They are on presently on paid leave, but that option is very likely going to be off the table soon.
Anti Vaxers are about 5-10% of the general population. If a higher % is in a particular cohort it means as a group they are dumber than the general population. Sounds about right.

Does Asiata know he has to be vaccinated to be a construction worker?

And doesn’t he have to go through an apprenticeship and get paid like negative $1 an hour ?
Plenty of tradies on the GC not vaccinated. Only reason they are now getting it is because they are banning you from everywhere unless you're vaccinated but workplace is not one of the places you are banned from, including construction. Basically you're only banned from the fun stuff cos apparently covid only spreads when you're having fun... or standing up! sitting down is fine as it magically disappears again :)

Plenty of tradies on the GC not vaccinated. Only reason they are now getting it is because they are banning you from everywhere unless you're vaccinated but workplace is not one of the places you are banned from, including construction. Basically you're only banned from the fun stuff cos apparently covid only spreads when you're having fun... or standing up! sitting down is fine as it magically disappears again :)
Those hanging out will very soon discover they can do **** all other than go to Coles or Bunnings.

Got an email from a camping spot we take our caravan to occasionally saying that from December 17th you have to be double vaxxed and you won’t be let in if you’re not.

Our little cafe just up the road has a sign saying the similar ( with the words “ don’t blame us it’s the law ).

So for the unvaxxed in QLD,

No cafes
No pubs
No bars
No sporting events
No concerts
No restaurants

Not sure how they are to police it but they reckon they are !!

Anti Vaxers are about 5-10% of the general population. If a higher % is in a particular cohort, it means as a group they are dumber than the general population. Sounds about right.
I'm skeptical when it comes to those figures. If over 90% of the adult population is double vaxed, why is such a small portion of the people receiving so much air time?

Those hanging out will very soon discover they can do **** all other than go to Coles or Bunnings.

Got an email from a camping spot we take our caravan to occasionally saying that from December 17th you have to be double vaxxed and you won’t be let in if you’re not.

Our little cafe just up the road has a sign saying the similar ( with the words “ don’t blame us it’s the law ).

So for the unvaxxed in QLD,

No cafes
No pubs
No bars
No sporting events
No concerts
No restaurants

Not sure how they are to police it but they reckon they are !!
Yeah I've been holding out, I didn't wanna get it but basically forced to now if you wanna have any kind of normal life. I'll be double vaxxed just before the 17th.
I know a lot of tradies and other work places that aren't mandating it but like you said other than doing groceries, some work places and a walk down the park, there is not much more you'll be able to do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8