Walker upgraded, Green to be extended beyond 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Api and Green are sacred cows for young Turbo1. Dare to recognise that either, or heaven forbid, both of them are suboptimal players, then you are just the worst person ever.
Its called supporting anyone who wears our great jersey today, I look for positives if you dont look for negatives youd also be happy with our side who managed a 6th spot finish in their first year together. Stop sooking and start looking forward to a premiership.

Its called supporting anyone who wears our great jersey today, I look for positives if you dont look for negatives youd also be happy with our side who managed a 6th spot finish in their first year together. Stop sooking and start looking forward to a premiership.

Every squad are in their first year together buddy. And not every player who pulls on our great jersey plays amazingly just by virtue of that fact. Parcell played in our jersey and you don't have much to say for him.

Api and Green are fine. But I'd swap them in a heartbeat for half of the hookers and 5/8s that other clubs have lining up for them.

Every squad are in their first year together buddy. And not every player who pulls on our great jersey plays amazingly just by virtue of that fact. Parcell played in our jersey and you don't have much to say for him.

Api and Green are fine. But I'd swap them in a heartbeat for half of the hookers and 5/8s that other clubs have lining up for them.
Lol did you run out of ideas to complain about?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10