Watmough [Merged Mega Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Watmough

1261018d1382638306-whats-best-starter-watch-10-year-old-boy-image.png

RE: Claims that Watmough agrees to 3yr Parra deal

He got permission to talk to other clubs, Parra presented their terms to him via his manager and they probably agreed that's what they would be looking at. Then take this back to Manly and say this is what the market thinks I'm worth and it's up to Manly to review and respond accordingly. He hasn't done anything wrong. Someone clever (using that term loosely) leaked to the media that Choc has agreed terms with Parra.

Who cares where he goes but on Friday i will be at SFS cheering on our boys and i suggest that anyone in a position to attend the game do so and forget all this BS. Our team are in the finals and need our support.

hopefully the players don't come on here and read the negative BS day in day out. Also highly doubt the players are deliberately throwing away the chance to win another premiership because a premiership ring is a useful bargaining tool even for those looking to leave the club

Harry said:
BREAKING: WATMOUGH AGREES DEAL WITH EELS
Details: http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/?p=11392
Good move or are his best days behind him?

1261018d1382638306-whats-best-starter-watch-10-year-old-boy-image.png

Harry, choc has come out and said this wasn't true.....and it's all we've been talking about (hence my hilarious pic of Fry)

nodd said:
Stevo said:
nodd said:
Stevo said:
RiverEagle said:
How's this then @QldEagle01

You haven't got a sense-of-humour either.

3 strikes, you're out.

I'm sure we'll both survive.

All the best. Wayne-Kerr.

Mate you just pick fights with everyone don't you?

and you don't Heavy Hitter?

I play the ball. Not the man mate.

ok heavy hitter.

If U read the thread @Stevo I disagreed strongly with his view of Choc. He said, " I've been supporting Manly a lot longer than U tough man". A quick look at his profile said he was 44;I joked he must've been a genius at 2 to beat my 40 yrs, as I'm 47.

He updated his details and as far as I know he's 54 and "somehow" a 3rd generation supporter (Manly as U know only began in 1947). So again after he called us all "self-promoters" and me a tosser, I briefly concurred with our opinions of one another. End of.

So no. I didn't even start an argument (he did).
I simply exercised my right of reply, and ended it before it goes further.

As I've said, I've only had an issue with SER8, that is resolved. A serious clash with TC over mental-illness (he's Iggy-Popped permanently).

Some minor personality clashes with @"bob dylan" And just too much crap with U to bother.
(Again I can only see what U say from my mate @nodd responding to U).

And for U, of anyone, to point the tut-tut-stick about conflict, AND claiming U only play the ball, not the man......Joke of the Day, Thx!

U disagree with 90% of whatever gets said.
You've called me an idiot, a sook, a dinosaur and junior somehow that I can recall off-hand. As well as various other insults like "derek's", belittling women (or one regularly). And continue to talk about me behind my back (as U do know now 100% I blocked U).

You're actually the benchmark here for "playing the man and not the ball" in my view (and others) but I'm speaking for myself alone here.

Ultimately I'm finished with this thread now.

My view is clear : I want Choc to stay. I'll be surprised if we release him. But IF he truly doesn't want to stay "Manly for Life" sadly I'd help him pack.

Peace and Joy.

Ryan said:
I LOVE Jamie Lyon. He's such a calming, soothing influence. Such a great player and ambassador of our club. Would I turn gay for him? Yeah, probably - but he'd have to buy me flowers first.

On a serious note: We need to get out there on Friday guys. Lyon's the type of player you want to support, as are all our lads.

You're kidding? Do you have bipolar disorder?

Brookie Brawler said:
For what its worth Im pretty sure it was Adrian Proszenko who reported Des had extended his deal with Manly a day or 2 before the dogs publicly announced his signing.

You are incorrect Brookie Brawler, it wasn't a day or two. It was within hours of each other.

I was just researching the same topic and was about to post about it when I saw your post.

Here is my post anyway:

So the article comes from Adrian Proszenko. Does anyone else remember these two articles that he wrote within hours of each other and also contradicted each other back on the 7th of October 2011?

"Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles" and

"Des Hasler to join Bulldogs in 2013"

Could this latest article on Choc also be a case of him jumping the gun yet again and putting the article to print before the facts have been proven?

It's not official until we read about it on the MWSE website. Until then I live in hope that Choc will retire a one club man :)

Manly.
United.
We will never be divided!

:)

Lol who knows what to believe any more. Didn't Hoppa say he was staying. I don't give a rats any more. Want a good finals series and if those that want to go after it is finished then go. Stop dragging my great club that through the bloody papers.

Simples either the media isnt telling the truth or choc isnt telling the truth , and somebody isnt going to look good when the truth comes out.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=lyon-rebutts-watmough-rumours_1227051340423&vc=222

Killer befuddled by Choc signing - 'I no nothing and don't pry into others business' :cool:

The best part of the interview is the Players training in the background - Snake looks slick :D

I am with you Ryan

Jamie Lyon makes good sense talking about you can't change things so no use in talking about it.

His advice is get on with it and concentrate on what we can do-and thats play footy this week.

DIDO CHOC,PARRA, and all the other garbage-Nothing said on here will influence bugger all on who stays and who goes-

we are fans or in aussie terms -bloody supporters-that means we support(look it up)

lets get on with doing what we can to help and that is getting as many mighty manly warringah champions to the game as we can.

Spend the rest of your time this week planning on how you will get there and how many more you can influence to go rather than moaning about whats in bloody papers for now

My intinerary will be car,bus,train,plane,train and I will now be taking 3 others who have never been to a manly game and they have all bought either hoodies or jumpers anmd we will cheer,get pissed and hope the fu-- we win.

I know i am not going to let the papers fuc.my night and in 10 years time I will still be supporting them no matter who is in the team.

Go manly,Go manly-Yell it out right now where ever you are and see how good it feels
Go Manly

I am so over this media BS.

Honestly, I'll believe Choc won't be playing for Manly when he either announces his retirement or he actually comes out and says that he has signed for another club.

Until then I look forward to seeing Choc in the #11 jumper for Manly.

Looks like Choc will telling all on ch 9 at 6 pm in another exclusive with weirdler

HappilyManly said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=lyon-rebutts-watmough-rumours_1227051340423&vc=222

Killer befuddled by Choc signing - 'I no nothing and don't pry into others business' :cool:

The best part of the interview is the Players training in the background - Snake looks slick :D

You'll find that footage was from last weeks training !!

It's been a big day on here.
Glad I've been away from all this.
I choose to believe Choc.
He has publicly denied this to be true.
Whatever happens in the future, ATM Manly supporters don't need to slam a current club legend based on a media article that has not been proved to be a fact.
I hope he retires at Manly.
A big game on Friday please Choc.

Adrian Proszenko or whatever his name is just admitted on foxsports that he's a rorters fan, he lives in Coogee and was offended defending them against rothfool's article,nother troll trying to undermine us. Believe it all when I actually see it. Not buying this guys bullsht.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8