We are a bottom 6 side - Seibs is proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Be happy. We're not the Tigers. Their leadership clowns are worse than ours.

Yeah but they can be sacked
No. I think The clown with the fancy hat Lee Pagintelis is boss of their major sponsor and chairman of the club. I've heard him a few times on NRL 360 this year and listening to him makes Penn seem like Einstein. It its hard for me to say that anyone is dumber than Penn because I hate what he's done to this club but the Tigers boss is a next level clown...... we are guaranteed to never get the spoon whilst he's around.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Tigers busted for salary cap routing .because that guy is dumb as dog ****

Be Happy Perspective .

We Will be Happy when we will Live up to our Legendary clubs Premiership Winning Greatness

The Wooden Spoon Disgraceful Tigers are no Benchmark

Happiness is ....
Manly Winning Premierships
1692177219444.png

Yeah I really worry about our future as well. We’ve seen that So far Scott Penn has had a very poor record in the management of the club.

Yeah I really worry about our future as well. We’ve seen that So far Scott Penn has had a very poor record in the management of the club.
Rivalled only by that ambulance chaser who runs the Tigers. I didn't think it was possible, but Lee Hagipantelis might even be more clueless and destructive than Penn.

Be careful what you wish for everyone. Going off our recent fascination with hiring ex-tigers players and personnel, we may end up with Tim Sheens on our coaching staff and Hagipantelis on the board.

Sure that Sheens still has a lot of general respect in the coaching sphere and still would have something worthwhile to offer
Whether he would be the type of coach that could come into the present Manly coaching setup and system and offer the right balance and smooth interaction could be another matter.
Probably will never be able to gauge properly just how well Flanaghan did or did not contribute
something of good value to assist Seibold or lift the side overall .
Need a reasonably well credentialed assistant to help get the best out of any i st grade side
No immediate urgency but good to have it sorted before not too long

The Very Capable and over achieving Rookie Warriors Coach Andrew Webster is doing it all on his own .

Rookie WebSter is proving to be a Smart Cookie and Star Head coach

The Warriors are in the top 4 and are finals bound and this has been an amazing turnaround
The Warriors finished second last last season with a minus 292 deficit

Smart Coach Choice by the People at the Warriors club

The Moral of the story ...
Great choices bring Great Results
Andrew Webster doing Great things at the Warriors
1692229207815.png

Mate, you'd actually be surprised how similar to them we are since our jersey fiasco (28 games ago). We really haven't won much more than them, yet apparently they are a basket case to everyone, and our owner says we are a premiership team in a premiership window hahaha.

Jesus, going by those standards, I'm trying out for the Australian high jump Olympic team.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8