We need help :)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cletus link said:
I don't know if Super League is a step down in quality or Orford has gotten over his injuries but he's taking on the line and scoring tries, and he doesn't seem to be hogging the ball as much as he used to.
  Maybe the shift to the northern hemisphere has righted his compass and he's running north/south again, rather than the lovely east/west shuffle he had going last year.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cletus link=topic=182937.msg258342#msg258342 date=1270618921]
I don't know if Super League is a step down in quality or Orford has gotten over his injuries but he's taking on the line and scoring tries, and he doesn't seem to be hogging the ball as much as he used to.
  Maybe the shift to the northern hemisphere has righted his compass and he's running north/south again, rather than the lovely east/west shuffle he had going last year.
[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHA - Love it!!!!

The sign on the Fulton / Menzies stand kept falling down so they decided to make it the Fulton / Menzies pathway instead.

Bradza link said:
The sign on the Fulton / Menzies stand kept falling down so they decided to make it the Fulton / Menzies pathway instead.

And here is a pic of the Menzies/Fulton pathway:

Bradza link said:
I hope that is just a joke. Has to be...

bradfordfansontour link said:
Hi, we're some Bradford supporters on tour in Australia and plan on attending Manly's v Sharks game (you guys are known as our brother team back in the UK).

If we're coming from central Sydney, what's the best way of getting to Manly using our purple rail/bus/ferry weekly card?

How much is a ticket, and where is best to sit/stand?

Cheers :)

G'day fellas and welcome to Australia
Check your private messages and hope to meet you at the game?
Cheers
Vidmar

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=Bradza link=topic=182937.msg258497#msg258497 date=1270777747]

[/quote]If some of the grant money was used on this it hardly qualifies as an improvement to Brookvale.  Though as a bike rider it is good to see improvements to cycleways.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=182937.msg258501#msg258501 date=1270778175]
[quote author=Bradza link=topic=182937.msg258497#msg258497 date=1270777747]

[/quote]If some of the grant money was used on this it hardly qualifies as an improvement to Brookvale.  Though as a bike rider it is good to see improvements to cycleways.
[/quote]
I think its a big improvement to Brookvale,they look as though they have cleared all that bush there,looks good.

Bradza link said:
The sign on the Fulton / Menzies stand kept falling down.

They should stop hanging it up with Blu-Tac

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8