We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Mark from Brisbane the weather forecast will is not looking like it is going to be our friend come Sunday:(:(
Predicted showers 3-10 mm for Sunday

If it was going to be a dry day I would probably a 24+ point margin could be possible but probably around 12-14 point may be the case.

Do not get me wrong I would love a 48-6 margin in our favour I just don't think with the weather forecast for what it is it may be achieved.
Bugger, the bumper crowd may not be so bumper after all!

Nervous about Parra as they would like nothing more than to derail our revival.
Nothing would give me more joy than to break into the top eight for the first time this season in the last round & to go on to win the GF... DARE TO DREAM!!!

I know the Roosters have neeb the big nightmare sitting there for us all along, but I'm just hoping we come out of the Parra game with a win so we're still in with a shot when Willie returns. I think he's been THAT important to us of late.

The odds for us beating parra I don't like

Manly $1.07 Parra $8.50

We never seem to go well when we are heavy favourites.

Very nervous about this game !!
I agree, it is a potential banana skin for the team, they are our oldest enemy and would love to finish our season.

I think we will be highly motivated, first of all to keep the run going, to avenge round 1 and to send a message to them that their behaviour over signing Foran was out of order!

This We wont make the top 8 prediction reminds me of this crap
11181397_10200821311050577_4778359356554540819_n.jpg

The odds for us beating parra I don't like

Manly $1.07 Parra $8.50

We never seem to go well when we are heavy favourites.

Very nervous about this game !!

If Para are paying $8.50 for the win I might have to put $100 on them. That way I either transfer my bad luck to them or I have a whole lot of cash to drown my sorrows in!

Have to agree I just think we'll finish 1 game short in 9th. That Cows game in Townsville was the killer.

That is what I think too sadly we are just going to fall short of the finals( never wanted to be proved wrong more in my life) but while we are still right in this I am not going to write off the boys making the finals and just continue to enjoy the ride week by week.

As the saying goes " It isn't over until the fat lady sings ".

I disagree , others are starting to falter and we have a massive momentum swing going PLUS there's never a better incentive to do well than a sacked coach in his last 3 games.

I think we will beat Doesntmatta, just scrap home ( with a Massive Brooky crowd the difference) in the Rorters game, and whilst the Guppies at home are hard to beat the boys will do it.

We will finish 8th, maybe 7th, and that everybody will be the greatest comeback by an NRL team ever ( well in my mind anyway and that's what counts ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8