Well done Manly you participated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sometimes just playing the game is half the battle and the other half is shaking the hand of your opponent at the end of the match. At the end of the day someone has to lose and if you lose every match, then it is just not your year that's all. The main thing is that your a good sport and have fun. Worst case scenario there is always next week. See i can be positive lol.

Sometimes just playing the game is half the battle and the other half is shaking the hand of your opponent at the end of the match. At the end of the day someone has to lose and if you lose every match, then it is just not your year that's all. The main thing is that your a good sport and have fun. Worst case scenario there is always next week. See i can be positive lol.
That is an excellent effort at being positive. When I say effort its still on the low side but a great first effort.

I like to be positive and while even I was clutching at straws in that first half I see some interesting developments.

1.at least we won the second half.
2.tommy looks very slow so hopefully can only get better as long it isn't an injury he's carrying.
3.paseka had a dig in the second half even if he does have feet for hands.
4. Keppie was punishing in D.
5. Garrick looks to be in decent form for a whinger without quality ball.
6.its one week closer to getting the shoe back 🙌
7. Croker looks very much the same as last year early on. Off the pace and a bit rubbish but at least he's sort of running the ball.
8. We play the dogs at home next week which should have the boys up for it.

Thats all I have for now.

Bye

Get off the drugs!

I like to be positive and while even I was clutching at straws in that first half I see some interesting developments.

1.at least we won the second half.
2.tommy looks very slow so hopefully can only get better as long it isn't an injury he's carrying.
3.paseka had a dig in the second half even if he does have feet for hands.
4. Keppie was punishing in D.
5. Garrick looks to be in decent form for a whinger without quality ball.
6.its one week closer to getting the shoe back 🙌
7. Croker looks very much the same as last year early on. Off the pace and a bit rubbish but at least he's sort of running the ball.
8. We play the dogs at home next week which should have the boys up for it.

Thats all I have for now.

Bye

I just want a game I can watch on replay. Just one. I've done the Chooks / Eagles final last year maybe 6-7 times. Can I have ONE game I'd like to rewatch.

I just want a game I can watch on replay. Just one. I've done the Chooks / Eagles final last year maybe 6-7 times. Can I have ONE game I'd like to rewatch.
There were a lot of great games from last season. Try some mate.

Mate, for the entire first half I don't think we would have even qualified for the participation medal. Mentally and physically we weren't there at all.

I really do think the players (and possibly the coaches) have been riding on last year's finish and the "one game away from the big dance" bull**** that we've heard all through the off season. It's like they assume all they have to do is turn up and they'll do better than they did last year. Which ignores the fact that there are other teams who will also try to be better than they were last year and overlooks the cycle this team has been locked in for a long time: one decent season followed by a year of ****.

When the draw came out how many here expected us to win the first 2 games?
For sure I was excited and very hopeful, especially when Cleary was out, and then seeing the Chooks poor form last week.But deep down I knew the obvious, 2 extremely tough games to start the year and probably 0-2.

Would I prefer 2 scrappy wins over mediocre teams? Sure, but we didn't get to choose.

When the draw came out how many here expected us to win the first 2 games?
For sure I was excited and very hopeful, especially when Cleary was out, and then seeing the Chooks poor form last week.But deep down I knew the obvious, 2 extremely tough games to start the year and probably 0-2.

Would I prefer 2 scrappy wins over mediocre teams? Sure, but we didn't get to choose.

I can take the losses, but the concern is that we weren’t competitive in either match.

Positive about what ?

In the space of 8 days, I saw Manly get thumped twice and spent a week isolating with Covid.

Tune in this week to see my car get stolen. @:D

Things can only get better as they say. We’ll be okay it just sucks watching us get flogged.
What!!! You are due a change of luck, hope things pick up quickly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8