What happened to abbots announcement?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the end it is an equity issue - there are a lot of supporters of clubs that don't live in an area. It is needed but won't win big swags of votes for either party. (It is such a pity we didn't get some stimulus funding for the ground.)

In the end Tony will do what his advisors say. He is still upbeat and hopeful of winning the election and so that is his focus. Warringah is a done deal so why should he worry. He will be spending time with voters in the marginals.

PS Don't turn this into a political opinion piece - there is a general forum for that. Keep this related to Brookie and chances of funding etc.

Volley link said:
I can tell you'd be a fan of the Internet filter.
Not sure why you would say that - I will leave my political comments for the General forum!! Mabye the Brookvale announcement will be made at 3 am when Tony is doing his all-nighter, ringing up every talkback programme in the country!!!

Well Labor has promised $1million if they get back in to upgrade Henson Park for f**ksake. Lets pour money into a s**thole that should be bulldozed for a handful of ageing NSW cup Bluebagers. To quote Gordon Ramsey..." f**kin hell "

ALP insiders reckon thay theyre in for a fair size loss on Saturday.If thats true and the alternative lemon gets in.I reckon ill see pigs fly over the Harbour bridge before he gives anything for Brookie.

sydsider link said:
ALP insiders reckon thay theyre in for a fair size loss on Saturday.If thats true and the alternative lemon gets in.I reckon ill see pigs fly over the Harbour bridge before he gives anything for Brookie.

A believer in the spin??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4