What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the whole series. The dancing was better in the old one....

I agree....

Though I'm only up to episode 2 and have yet to see this dance that's taken the world by storm.

I'm shocked at the actor playing gomez compared to the suave John Astin and this Wednesday seems to be a bit of a try hard edgy wanna be.

though I'm told we're sticking with it. (lol)

I agree....

Though I'm only up to episode 2 and have yet to see this dance that's taken the world by storm.

I'm shocked at the actor playing gomez compared to the suave John Astin and this Wednesday seems to be a bit of a try hard edgy wanna be.

though I'm told we're sticking with it. (lol)
Yes, it lacked the gravitas of the old series. (also lol)

Season 3 of Tom Clancys series "Jack Ryan" dropped yesterday on Prime Video.
8 episodes.
Spoiler alert!
Bang bang, run run, talk in deep whispers, look over shoulder, much stirring music, bang bang in the dark, run run. Repeat.
Didn't remember the first two being so wooden and formulaic.

Spoiler alert!
Bang bang, run run, talk in deep whispers, look over shoulder, much stirring music, bang bang in the dark, run run. Repeat.

I can't see him without thinking 'That's Jim from the US office!' lulz

Spoiler alert!
That’s sorta why I didn’t sell it. Just the details.
I have to admit the whole Russia v USA plot is as old as the Cold War.
Not to mention trying to keep up with Russian names and the stereotypical Russian goon.
Its watchable, but not memorable like season 1&2.

But, I have just finished a very good true events series. We Own This City. It was released in April so it might have already been mentioned in this thread (too tired to check). This is really good (Yes, this is me selling it!lol)

A000BC51-C460-414C-BF3D-81B506FD2785.png
The investigation of the Baltimore Police Department. Some really fine actors (Jon Bernthal, who I believe is an underrated actor, gets to really shine as the bad boy "Wayne Jenkins") also Jamie Hector who played J.Edgar in the Bosch series all paired up with the producers of "the wire".
Its on Binge. If you haven’t been on before, use the free-trial, watch (6 x 1 hour episodes) and bail.
‘But there is some pretty good content on there. For $16.00 a month/no contracts, it’s pretty good value.
Enjoy.(not if you’re are black and live in Baltimore.)

Spoiler alert!

Still sounds better than 'The Bear.'

Oooooooooooooooooooooh 'snap'

lol

Reacher Season 2 Latest News

Reacher Season 2 is officially happening! As in, it's happening right now. Alan Ritchson took to Instagram to let the world know that filming on Season 2 officially began on Sept. 23, and, with the help of some visual aids, that Season 2 will be bigger than Season 1. Filming now puts the show on a possible track for a spring 2023 release.

Reacher Season 2 is officially happening! As in, it's happening right now. Alan Ritchson took to Instagram to let the world know that filming on Season 2 officially began on Sept. 23, and, with the help of some visual aids, that Season 2 will be bigger than Season 1. Filming now puts the show on a possible track for a spring 2023 release.
Jeez you got me all excited. I thought it was out now. Looking forward to S2

Best Christmas Day news. I’ve already got my New Years resolution. "I will not binge Reacher season 2 like I did season 1". Setting the bar very high. @:D

My mother in law (bless her) always likes a heap of things on tv when she visits. she doesn't have any of the streaming channels.

Somewhere along the line she's begun to think that we have everything and it's easy -and legal- to download.

A month or so ago she gave me the following list, and a tiny 32 gig thumb drive to get these movies and tv series for her.

So after buying a much much bigger drive(s), and a ton of time... she's happy.

List...!

Endeavour
Poirot
Queens Gambit
Trapped
Entrapped
Miss Fisher
Brooklyn 99
Vera
Hidden Figures
Inglorious Bastards
Greenbook
Life is Beautiful
Bohemian Rhapsody
La Strada
M.P - Holy Grail
1 flew over cuckoo's nest
2001: Space Odyssey
Amadeus
Apocalypse Now
Blade Runner
Grand Budapest Hotel
Priv Life - Sherlock H
Forrest Gump
Trom
Borden
Lewis
House
Dr Blake
Babylon Berlin

I have read a lot of the books. Will
Have to have a look 👍

My mother in law (bless her) always likes a heap of things on tv when she visits. she doesn't have any of the streaming channels.

Somewhere along the line she's begun to think that we have everything and it's easy -and legal- to download.

A month or so ago she gave me the following list, and a tiny 32 gig thumb drive to get these movies and tv series for her.

So after buying a much much bigger drive(s), and a ton of time... she's happy.

List...!

Endeavour
Poirot
Queens Gambit
Trapped
Entrapped
Miss Fisher
Brooklyn 99
Vera
Hidden Figures
Inglorious Bastards
Greenbook
Life is Beautiful
Bohemian Rhapsody
La Strada
M.P - Holy Grail
1 flew over cuckoo's nest
2001: Space Odyssey
Amadeus
Apocalypse Now
Blade Runner
Grand Budapest Hotel
Priv Life - Sherlock H
Forrest Gump
Trom
Borden
Lewis
House
Dr Blake
Babylon Berlin
That is quite the effort! I would have just bought the monthly subscription and told her she has a month to watch them all until I cancel it. But you are clearly a devoted son in law (or just scared!).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2