What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm watching the Mr Mercedes series on Netflix at the moment. It's pretty true to the Stephen King trilogy, the music is good and Brendan Gleeson who plays detective Bill Hodges is a fantastic actor. Only just started the second series but it's good so far.
Fully agree. I’m up to series 2/episode 9. Very good. As you said Brendon Gleeson is fantastic. Swearing sounds so much better with a strong Irish accent. "Jesus Balls".

Fully agree. I’m up to series 2/episode 9. Very good. As you said Brendon Gleeson is fantastic. Swearing sounds so much better with a strong Irish accent. "Jesus Balls".
One of my favourite shows of recent years

Minor connection between this and The Outsider, unless you pay serious attention to names though you'd never catch it

Was a goodie too!
Currently the last people in the world to catch up with Shetland - advantage of that is there's seven season to indulge in. Is good.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!

I thought there was only 3 seasons of Shetland!!!
How in the hell did four extra seasons slip under my radar?
Was I in a coma?
Am I actually here?
-Thank you!

edit: Wait... I've seen up to season 5.

So it's good to know there's two more seasons at least

I recently watched the 1977 Classic Pumping Iron

An Inspiring documentary about Passionate Bodybuilders quest for supremacy training hard to out do each other and win the top Mr Olympia and Mr Universe contests

The Star of the Show is the Legendary Arnold

The Formans have opened their basement once again, this time to a cast of characters from a younger generation.

Netflix has dropped the trailer for the reboot series That ’90s Show, giving fans a glimpse of what Red and Kitty Forman are up to these days.

The trailer also introduces viewers to Leia Forman, the teenage daughter of That ’70s Show characters Donna and Eric. Leia (Callie Haverda) has been shipped off to her grandparent’s home in Point Place, Wisc., for the summer of 1995.

Was a goodie too!
Currently the last people in the world to catch up with Shetland - advantage of that is there's seven season to indulge in. Is good.

All caught up with Shetland now. though I read there's another season to come.

So much binging, I've forgotten to watch Deadwind. lololol

All caught up with Shetland now. though I read there's another season to come.

So much binging, I've forgotten to watch Deadwind. lololol
Well done you! I thought Shetland declined a little in the last couple of seasons.
Love Deadwind.
Watched the first two episodes of A Spy Among Friends last night. Found it slow and dull. Maybe I was just tired!

Well done you! I thought Shetland declined a little in the last couple of seasons.
Love Deadwind.
Watched the first two episodes of A Spy Among Friends last night. Found it slow and dull. Maybe I was just tired!

Well...could be worse. You could be watching 'The Bear'...! (lol)

Or Derry girls.

Haven't heard of A spy among friends (sounds a bit John le carre-ish) but I think Guy Pearce is a good actor, so happy seeing him still working.

Well...could be worse. You could be watching 'The Bear'...! (lol)

Or Derry girls.

Haven't heard of A spy among friends (sounds a bit John le carre-ish) but I think Guy Pearce is a good actor, so happy seeing him still working.
Have you I mentioned Slow Horses? It's great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8