Which round will Trent be fired?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Roughly how long will Trent Barrett last???

• 1-5 weeks and he's gone. Bad start Like 2016 no longer acceptable

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 6-10 weeks then it's back to the hairdressers

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • 11-15 weeks until he joins me in the Centrelink queue

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • 16-20 weeks before he coaches Uzbekistan Rugby League

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 21-26 weeks - not making the finals two years in a row is unacceptable

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Finals footy! He made it and will be allowed to stay!

Votes: 67 59.8%

• Total voters

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Your posts read like they're coming from a medicated patient at East Wing, your demeanor is so patronising considering you rarely have anything of actual value to add to a conversation. Lewis Brown is not the reason Manly are not winning at the moment, Lewis Brown is a more than serviceable utility that can cover the backs and forwards at an international level with success. Do you honestly think there is any player on our books we can swap Brown out for which will result in instant success? Because I don't see too many players experienced in his role just hanging around at Narrabeen. Maybe we should start calling you Poo because your posts belong in the toilet, mate.
That's fine Oliver , you are entitled to your opinion . You can call me what you like and I will call it the way i see it . This is what forums are for

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I like you Bozo, don't let the cry babies get you down. keep speaking your mind man. last time i checked this was a footy forum not a freaking tea party.
I like you too Igor . Infact I like every one on here as well because we all love Manly !!!
r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
You're a top bloke @BOZO . No-one can question your positive attitude, because you put your money where your mouth and back your team, no matter what.
We are all top blokes because we all love Manly . You have to be a total scum bag to support another team .
I hope our boys can play mistake free football and skin those rabbits Ryan :)

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Your sentiments are appreciated Isz but ,,,,,,
I would rather a player stand down if he is not fit mentally or physically than taking the field and being a passenger and playing like poo.
When players do this they do them selves, their team mates and their club a disservice .
Brown like any player has made his own reputation by the way he has been playing . He can only change what we think of him when he changes his game and lifts it to a higher level .
View attachment 4929
Nothing wrong with that - apart from the poo part which just detracts from your argument

Fluffy

Journey Man
I guess what we are all saying is feel free to be negative, critical and even positive but do it in a respectful fashion.

I am not a fan of Brown as a player in the team as I feel like his spot would be better filled with a younger player....but I do feel calling him poo or similar is just pointless. Also when you read articles like what was posted about him during the offseason (and the troubles he has had) we sometimes tend to forget that these guys are people as well

yeah sometimes it makes me wonder. In the same day you can read all this abuse at Brown then, often from the same posters, you can read what a fine young upstanding gentleman AFB is.

conanu

Bencher
There is absolutely no issue with being honest and the club doesn't have an issue with that at arms length. There is a big divide between honest observation and thoughtful response to events and the straight "cuz is a ****" and all that carry on. That is a very very different thing and it's that which I would like to see curbed. We started on a foundation of honest conversation about football and events with robust conversation not throwing insults and personal attacks on people who have no right of reply. I love the honesty but the wishing injuries and career endings is not cool. Do it with humor and good nature.
I agree that I don't like the form of or the way some of the players play but that doesn't have to get personal I can analyze their playing style without dropping a level.

Not saying you are one of those people but it is something that happens
I agree totally with this Dan, whilst I have my opinions on the way things are and how they have gone down, apart from being hating on ZTH every now and then. I dont wish bad things on anyone involved at the club, even people that annoy the crap out of me. I actually hope it all clicks from today and we can get on with loving the club again.

"Its just like a rocky patch in a marriage, you still love the woman always, but things she does lately drives you absolutely bonkers. This doesn't mean you wish she was dead or you want to leave her. You dont, because you know things will improve eventually thats just all part of Unconditional Love"

Not liking a player because of his ability is fine, personally attacking him outside of his footy is a dog act reserved for bulldogs.

No, Hasler has made the finals EVERY year for the past decade, has won 2 premierships and coached a couple more GF losing teams so he has earned the right to be judged differently. Let's compare that to our current coach with a 32% win record and absolutely SFA track record of success.
You mean just like Des did in his first year of coaching? He had I believe a win ratio in the 30% bracket.

XV-1

First Grader
You are just plain wrong. I am not going to reveal my source but that is just untrue.

Really. Unless you can come up with proof, I will use your approach.

You are just plain wrong. Gutho signed a new contract with Manly then was pushed out on the promise of playing stuff all first grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15
13 6 6 26 15
12 6 6 77 14