Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bring back some juniors. Imagine:

Release Brett if he wants to leave. Release Matai if he wants to leave.

NEXT SEASON:
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. William Hopoate
04. Clinton Gutherson
05. Peta Hiku
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kane Elgey
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Tom Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jake Trbojevic
15. Luke Burgess
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Sam Thaiday

Imagine there was enough space to give Thaiday a 3 year deal maybe?

Bring back some juniors. Imagine:

Release Brett if he wants to leave. Release Matai if he wants to leave.

NEXT SEASON:
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. William Hopoate
04. Clinton Gutherson
05. Peta Hiku
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kane Elgey
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Tom Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jake Trbojevic
15. Luke Burgess
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Sam Thaiday

Imagine there was enough space to give Thaiday a 3 year deal maybe?
Like the backline but that is a big **** no to Lus**** and Thaiday

Fowards are a MUST!!
The resurgence that worked in a similar time was Ben Kennedy but unfortuately theres not close to a clone available - Scott & Gallen are the closest things, but probably not ideal in many ways.
Regardless of grub calls ect - Gallen would add much needed zest in the guts.
Big boppers - Burgess Bros Inc, Snowden, Tamau
Fan of Docker but need more size in the pack , though with the new interchange may still be a solid signing, adding much needed steel in defence...
Outside backs - well we have superstars so ppl tend to overlook the fact Snake & Lyon are in the twilight of their careers....not much top shelf selections with Alex Johnston, Roberts & Ferguson about the cream, thank f**k for T Trjobovic & Gutherson if he can string more than 5 games together.
Enter the crisis of a 6 & 7....
This Elgey is good & deserves credit but lets face it, is not going to solve the answers without an established halves partner....Sandow, Albert types have flair but not convinced they can control a game - both match winners & equally match losers.
Maloney is reasonable behind a great pack & interested to see more of the Bronco's Nikorima Bros though its unlikely Brisbane would let quality youngsters slip thru their net...
Carney the best talent available imo but such baggage is a huge gamble that could backfire

Yeah Hoppa was a lot better at manly hey. He just seems average at parra. We all know what he can do. Maybe he isn't happy there and parra doesn't suit him. Anyway who knows and he maybe too expensive

Yeah Hoppa was a lot better at manly hey. He just seems average at parra. We all know what he can do. Maybe he isn't happy there and parra doesn't suit him. Anyway who knows and he maybe too expensive
Sorry, but at this point though, if Sir Brad Arthur can't get the best out of him, he's done.

Dean Whare is the one I would want back - he has continued to improve every year.
Great defender and great reader of the play etc.:inlove:

Hoppa has turned into an angry Mormon (is that allowed?). His defensive reads last week were surprisingly bad, as were his dropping of bombs.:oops:

Dean Whare is the one I would want back - he has continued to improve every year.
Great defender and great reader of the play etc.:inlove:

Hoppa has turned into an angry Mormon (is that allowed?). His defensive reads last week were surprisingly bad, as were his dropping of bombs.:oops:
Yeah we already have plenty of backs that can drop bombs

Gallen
T burgess
Maloney
Elgey
Move on wolfman and Blair and make a play for the Roosters tupou.
1.Snake
2. Tupou
3.lyon
4.matai
5. Turbo or gutherson
6. Maloney
7.elgey
8.t. Burgess
9. Ballin
10. L. Burgess
11.buhrer
12. Lui
13.gallen

14. Lawrence
15.J Trbojevic
16.T Symonds
17.Hiku ( backrow or fill in back)

The rest fight it out when injuries suspensions hit.

And isn't he laughing at $875k a year!!

We only need 3 new players, in order -
1.Maloney - Experienced, premiership winning five eight/halfback plus his goalkicking.
2.Tom Burgess - Big, young forward who attracts plenty of defenders.
3.Elgey - young talented half to combine with Maloney.

I say get Vidot down here ASAP. Apart from the need with injuries for some useful size, I reckon our Samoan contingent could be quite good for him. Matai, JSL, Lui - all very proud and sensible chappies..

Won't happen Jeneagle, but we can dream....

Roosters have re-signed everyone Off contract so far. Maloney will stay there.

The only one we may have a shot at is tupou - doubt they pay overs for him as they just signed joe burgess from wigan and also have nene waiting in the wings.

The roosters are stockpiling talent like they are Manchester United.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14