Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We need size so focus on the forwards:

1. Resign Ligi Sao (110kg)
2. Sign Tom Burgess (120kg)
3. Sign Sam Kasiano (122kg)

Then sign our key young players to long term deals.

Then sign one established half:
1. Todd Carney

The news last week ended my willingness to keep DCE, before this I was more then willing to throw $$$ at him to stay.... Probably still would....

1. Maloney
2. Sandow
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Joseph Leylua
5. Seazer
Aren't there any other crap parra players that you would like to off load to us? Surely you have more duds than just Sandow? We don't want him either. By the end of the year you will also be wanting to offload Watmough too ..... we wont want him back.

I think first and foremost we sign all our top juniors on good contracts, and do it soon. It upsets me how easy other teams have re-signed their own players whilst we get hammered.
If we want dce to stay someone just needs to sit him down and make him watch all the titans games so far.

We should buy:

1. Brock Lesnar - former WWE and UFC heavyweight champ. 6'2 and 130kgs.
2. The Big Show - 7ft and 193kgs
3. Toovey at 7 player/coach

Anyone that doesn't spit on people, p1ss in their mouth or on cop cars and whoever can go out in public and not make a fwit of themselves....should narrow it down to just a few options...

Anyone that doesn't spit on people, p1ss in their mouth or on cop cars and whoever can go out in public and not make a fwit of themselves....should narrow it down to just a few options...
How about Jakob Loko?

And what are we to do with the 2 million we've got to spend??
The toilets at Brookie need a bit of a make over we could spend a bit on that. Also we need to replace the pie warmer in the canteen under the Jane Try stand.

1. Wolfie
2. Tafua
3. Williame
4. Killer
5. Blair
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Sandow
8. Lussick
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Gower
11. Richie Fao'so
12. Buhrer
13. Choc

Actually that squad would still probably finish higher than Parra...

Tom Burgess
Paul Carter
Kane Elgey
James Maloney
Mentioned Paul carter months ago, and no one seemed interested in him causes he's got baggage...... Heavens forbid we must only sign alter boys......... I think this guy would be good, brings aggression to the table..... Willing to mix it with anyone.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8