Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A Souths fan on Moley's twitter put to him that Tom Burgess to Manly was a rumoured done deal. **** I hope so. That a big box ticked as far as needs go and it shows Chelsea Joe is getting on with it...
Well Kelly has got plenty of crosses next to his name at present, a few ticks would be nice.

Target T.Burgess, Elgey and Scott.
Replacement Targets:
Burgess : Tamou Snowden Fifitas
Elgey : Mullen Nikorima Maloney Cornish R.Chase Brooks
Scott : Taupau, Takairangi, Myles, Glenn

Blood Travers, Trbojevic and Demetriou throughout the season, giving Lyon travers Rudolph Mateo Trbojevic Littlejohn goes at the #6

Make a play for Mullen, Taupau and the Nikorima Brothers

1 Stewart
2 Gutherson
3 Taufua / Williame
4 Matai
5 Hiku
6 Lyon / Rudolph
7 Elgey (300k)
8 T. Burgess (650k)
9 Ballin
10 Lui / Trbojevic
11 Buhrer
12 Scott(500k)
13 Mateo

14 Sene Lefao
15 Lawrence
16 Trbojevic / Lui
17 L.Burgess

Reserves: Hodges, Starling, Sao, Rudolph, Symonds, Mason, Williame, Williams, Travers, T.Trbojevic, Littlejohn, Demetriou

Target T.Burgess, Elgey and Scott.
Replacement Targets:
Burgess : Tamou Snowden Fifitas
Elgey : Mullen Nikorima Maloney Cornish R.Chase Brooks
Scott : Taupau, Takairangi, Myles, Glenn

Blood Travers, Trbojevic and Demetriou throughout the season, giving Lyon travers Rudolph Mateo Trbojevic Littlejohn goes at the #6

Make a play for Mullen, Taupau and the Nikorima Brothers

1 Stewart
2 Gutherson
3 Taufua / Williame
4 Matai
5 Hiku
6 Lyon / Rudolph
7 Elgey (300k)
8 T. Burgess (650k)
9 Ballin
10 Lui / Trbojevic
11 Buhrer
12 Scott(500k)
13 Mateo

14 Sene Lefao
15 Lawrence
16 Trbojevic / Lui
17 L.Burgess

Reserves: Hodges, Starling, Sao, Rudolph, Symonds, Mason, Williame, Williams, Travers, T.Trbojevic, Littlejohn, Demetriou
That team would be lucky to make the top 8!

nah we didn't **** that one. Joke Kelly decided burgei win premierships not halves.

joke can **** all the burgei he likes - hes trying to sign the 3rd worst one after signing the worst one.

Joke Kelly you are the weakest link.
Tom Burgess is a very good prop, and in time I think he'll end up the best of them. Luke has been pretty good for us this year, better than many thought he'd be.

Doesn't use his real name Bozo hypocrite much? Nice to see you are using a bit more class with your meme's
Get off your ass and get a real job and stop living off our sacred Sea Eagles forum site Dick head LOL
pic-dump-93-23.jpg

Just watching the Hull vs Hull KR game before NRL360 replay. A. Kelly seems to be a pretty decent half. Seems to have improved during his time in England. They rate him in the comp over there.

Just watching the Hull vs Hull KR game before NRL360 replay. A. Kelly seems to be a pretty decent half. Seems to have improved during his time in England. They rate him in the comp over there.

I like Albert Kelly. He's not a percentage play type of half but he's got some skills. Partnered with a solid 5/8 who can do the directing and kicking he'd be a great asset I think. Especially if the interchange rules change and the big guys run out of puff, he's the sort of player that can tear up tired defences.

I like Albert Kelly. He's not a percentage play type of half but he's got some skills. Partnered with a solid 5/8 who can do the directing and kicking he'd be a great asset I think. Especially if the interchange rules change and the big guys run out of puff, he's the sort of player that can tear up tired defences.
Absolutely spot on.

Absolutely spot on.

I was surprised the Titans let him go TBH. Either they really rate Elgey (surely not Mortimer) or Kelly continued his history of off field issues, which is not a promising sign. The only other downside is he has has a bad run of injury.

If his head is screwed on right now then definitely worth a look in my opinion. We haven't had a decent indigenous back for a while now. He could be the new Cliffy.

Man I hope we can somehow steal klemmer. He's exactly what we need. If we could have him and Tom burgess as our starting props next season we could have Lawrence, Starling, Jake T, Luke burgess, Sao and whoever else we pick up fighting for our bench spots.
If elgey and maloney happen I'll be over the moon about our squad.
We'll see though.

Yep id take Klemmer lol that kids a beast 220 run metres off the bench
Our bench average 50 metres and our starting forwards average 90 metres . Toovey has done an amazing job with a forward pack that makes the least amount of metres in the NRL .

Our bench average 50 metres and our starting forwards average 90 metres . Toovey has done an amazing job with a forward pack that makes the least amount of metres in the NRL .
Pretty damning statistic that one. No wonder we struggle to win a game of football.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10