Who watched the game again today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I pvr'ed the game and have watched it 3 times.

warms the heart but at the same time....the roosters are a mammoth task.

It's so much better watching it the 2nd time, isn't it. Less stress and more time to savour the good bits. Like when Sam Burgess drops it over the line

Yesterday the family visited my sister-in-law's place who's partner is a very passionate Souths fan - they were out working while we used their pool etc., and I took a few opportune photos of his various Red & Green shrine areas and gameday prep with some of my Maroon & White stuff added.. Love it!

Whilst there I saw most of the game replay on Fox that arvo - was great to revisit that second half!

Go Manly!

Townsville Eagle said:
I watched a replay and loved it again.

Can't wait for the Grand Final. Win or Lose they are a superb football side and I am honoured to support them.

Go the Eagles.

Watched it again just now. I'm confident enough to actually bet this week on a Manly 13+ win @$7.50!
Oh and give it away Kimmorley.

I watched it on Fox straight after Ch 9 on Friday night. The wife just rolled her eyes, shook her head and muttered something about me being hopeless and went off to bed!
It gave me the chance to have a few more Bourb's without the stress.

Just finished watching it then actually. I loved seeing the smiles on all the boys faces, especially DCE just beaming, love it.

StuBoot said:
I watched it on Fox straight after Ch 9 on Friday night. The wife just rolled her eyes, shook her head and muttered something about me being hopeless and went off to bed!
It gave me the chance to have a few more Bourb's without the stress.

Ahh the wives, they just don't get it.

After 32 minutes, Manly finally got a well deserved penalty. Kimmorley commentary was "Well now its 2 - 1 Penalty count, so it's even" WTF :huh:

Seeing BJ's gesture, in challenging the Rabbids to smash him, as he takes the ball up from kick-off following Wolfie's try - that is soooo Manly :heart:

I am still trying to calculate how many turns and half turns Wolfie did in the air, to swivel past GI and levitate long enough to smash that ball over the tryline - Manly Magic :angel:
------------
On a related note, Rampaging Roy and HG lace up the old boots for grand finals abc.net.au/newsradio .

I loved these two Guys from the first SOO in the 80's to the 2008 GF, where they kept referring to the Manly Players as "The Human Face of Bowel Cancer" :p (Manly had Bowel Cancer as the Charity on the GF Jersey)

HG Nelson : "So much has happened just in rugby league - going the grope came back into fashion, certainly thanks to the Burgess boys, English-style.

Kids have been running amok at all levels. It brings us back to the great themes of rugby league: peace through violence and harmony through brutality, things which have been understood around the world. You only have to think about Syria."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/rampaging-roy-and-hg-lace-up-the-old-boots-for-grand-finals-20130911-2tklo.html#ixzz2gJP4Z2Fb

About 2 hours ago I watched the last 60 mins....again.

Got too exciting so went to the gym.

Did 50mins on the treadmill but the problem was I was watching manly and Matia videos on youtube and so I'm still excited!!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4