Williame - Never Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard him say once, "If you follow your heart you're never supposed to do things because of what you think people might say". Deep.

No...hang on. That was will.i.am. No wonder it's stupid!

We all have to start somewhere guys. That was a big occassion for him so you expect some nerves. Myles on the other hand what is his excuse. Browne whats his excuse. Williame has appeared to be our best back up outside back. I say give him some more time in the top grade, we need to develop a consistent winger. He won't become comfortable in the NRL playing for Willow. Our problems are mid field, and piss poor planning and preparation. We werent ready for a game of footy, we wont be ready next week either. If there is a 3 on 1 over lap it's a bit rough blaming the winger lol.
It is certainly not his fault we lost; however, he has shown in numerous games that he is not up to it and has shown no sign of improvement. I would give Lavaka a crack. He will probably struggle a bit at first also; however, I think if we are going to develop someone, he would have more upside and potential for growth than Williame.

I'm as bitterly disappointed as anyone at that insipid display from the boys but can we all please unite and agree on one thing: Williame should never be in the fg team again, dropped cold a ball leading to a dogs try and had a brain spasm whilst trying to bat dead the ball to gift them another try. If that wasn't bad enough he then unnecessarily rushes in on the dogs last try to give Rona a 30m gap to score in. The bloke just deadset can not be in our team.

What do you expect from the bloke? Lyon rushed in and left the center unmarked, Williame came in a covered the center successfully. Lyon was too slow and allowed a cut out to the unmarked winger.

Are you suggesting he should have stayed on the winger and let the center have a clear run to the try line? That is the only alternative.

I suspect your name might be Trent with coaching vision like that.

I have to agree, but would Lavaka or Goodall be any better at this level? bit of a worrying thought that one

Well lets give Lavaka ago .... could he be any worse .... No .... could he be any better I think he is f grader from what I have seen ...

Make no mistake....the poor reads out wide come from losing that tackle previously , lending the attacker 100 options against a defensive line , confused, no communication & making bad decisions.

I'm not going to defend William Brayden. He gifted them a try by trying knock it dead instead of diving on it.

But we could've had Ken Irvine on the wing on Friday and it wouldn't have made a scrap of difference.

Hopefully Snake is back against the Tigpies and all this debate is moot.

I'm not going to defend William Brayden. He gifted them a try by trying knock it dead instead of diving on it.

But we could've had Ken Irvine on the wing on Friday and it wouldn't have made a scrap of difference.
Yep. Given that Irvine tragically died many years ago, I'm guessing that if picked he might not have stopped that try either.

He is mentally shot, I think that's what it boils down to. He simply doesn't have the composition to play first grade. Perhaps a few sessions with a psychologist are in order.

I don't think he's to blame for the loss but he is directly responsible for 2 tries scored against us. One by spilling the pill coming off our line, and the other for trying to bat the ball dead rather than just diving on it.

And his face after taking that air swing really said it all about him. He had a "what is wrong with me!?!" look of exasperation.

He's broken.

He is mentally shot, I think that's what it boils down to. He simply doesn't have the composition to play first grade. Perhaps a few sessions with a psychologist are in order.

I don't think he's to blame for the loss but he is directly responsible for 2 tries scored against us. One by spilling the pill coming off our line, and the other for trying to bat the ball dead rather than just diving on it.

And his face after taking that air swing really said it all about him. He had a "what is wrong with me!?!" look of exasperation.

He's broken.
Don't want to bag the kid, but more time in cup

^ And if he does come back, bring him back into a settled team with a few wins under its belt. Yes, he's never played in a winning team but he's also played in some horrible teams, here and elsewhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4