Williame - Never Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why are we picking on a winger when so many of our 'super stars' were comprehensively outplayed?
Jonah, he's a Jonah and must be thrown overboard!!!!!! He has brought us 12 losses from 12 starts, he's a Jonah and must be thrown overboard!!!!!!

Did you detect the logic in my argument? ;)

Anyone know what the record is for going the longest without winning a game in first grade (ever winning a game otherwise I am aure it would be some bears player...)

Well in first grade you could start with members of Easts' 1966 team. They played all 18 premiership games (still a 10 team comp back then) that year without a win.

What I find interesting is Tafua had more wingers run around him in defense leading to trys and also gave up the pill chasing a kick (he had far more time) which should have cost a try except for Tom T's great try saver yet there is no thread about him, some posters even raving about how good he went rating him in our top 3.

Hi was
We all have to start somewhere guys. That was a big occassion for him so you expect some nerves. Myles on the other hand what is his excuse. Browne whats his excuse. Williame has appeared to be our best back up outside back. I say give him some more time in the top grade, we need to develop a consistent winger. He won't become comfortable in the NRL playing for Willow. Our problems are mid field, and piss poor planning and preparation. We werent ready for a game of footy, we wont be ready next week either. If there is a 3 on 1 over lap it's a bit rough blaming the winger lol.

He was just as **** last year. We had a thread with the same title last season.

What I find interesting is Tafua had more wingers run around him in defense leading to trys and also gave up the pill chasing a kick (he had far more time) which should have cost a try except for Tom T's great try saver yet there is no thread about him, some posters even raving about how good he went rating him in our top 3.
The difference is that Jorge has played 80 odd games for us now and whilst he has his flaws, we know that on his day he is a damned good footballer. If Jorge's first 12 games for us had been as bad as Williame's have been then I would have started a similar thread for him too.

Last edited:
He isn't the sole reason, however he is a massive part of the reason. In this day and age one player can ruin a teams rhythm. I beleive he has a lot of negative energy in his aura.

I will try and be positive ....... Wiliame is a great nines and NSW cup player :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Baz
Brayden is running at 0 wins from 12 starts.

Break it down.....

He is 0 from 6 at Parramatta who historically win 45% of all their games.

He is 0 from 6 at Manly who historically win 58% of all their games.

The odds have to swing his way next game. That is of course unless there's the unlikely scenario that the outcome of each first grade appearance is a unique statistical event, then in all probability I guess we should fall back on the dynamic effects of aura.;)

Brayden is running at 0 wins from 12 starts.

Break it down.....

He is 0 from 6 at Parramatta who historically win 45% of all their games.

He is 0 from 6 at Manly who historically win 58% of all their games.

The odds have to swing his way next game. That is of course unless there's the unlikely scenario that the outcome of each first grade appearance is a unique statistical event, then in all probability I guess we should fall back on the dynamic effects of aura.;)

Not far from 15

Now that WILL be some sort of record to have under your belt!.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2