Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meehan's uncle is working at Manly not Willis.

Liam Knight doesn't have a profession in drinking and speeding.

Whereas Meehan admitted to being a professional criminal to police :cool:

As the NRL have stated, he will be considered for registration, once he completes apropriate rehabilitation @:cool:
Meehan's dad is working at manly I think you mean. And his brother was playing in the harold matts team

Lol, so are you saying you need to admit to having a profession in an alleged illegal act, to be guilty of it?..... Hell open the jail gates, we are going to have a lot space in our over crowded jails.
No.
Meehan earnt/earns his living by intentionally performing illegal acts.

My point was that he stated this fact when arrested at The Star, it is not just innuendo like Hoppa Snr's is at this stage.@:cool:

Haha as if the NRL would let a player who was booted fro the Roosters be rehabilitated at ANOTHER club!!

If it was the other way around he would have played round 1 alongside Blake Ferguson...

todd.jpg

Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

Over the years there's so many players who have dabbled in the wrong places, made dumb decisions, hung out in the wrong crowd....have you?
I have....
Regardless of where this young bloke ends up, if he has turned the corner & is now on the right path....good luck to him.
If it's at Manly....provided the attitude is there ....will support the call 100%

Can't argue against giving the kid a chance under the 1strike your gone rule.

After all he is only a kid, and his old man is probably just about enough reason to stay on the right side of the fence.

But if his mental state isnt right it will only be a matter of time before the experiment is over.

As we all know he was the next big thing and that's hard for manly to pass up, given the past 2 years.

Give him the shot, and let's see what happens.

Go manly!

We will get our man. Just have to wait a little longer. Ferguson had to sit 12/months out doing rehab. I'll accept it if the same applies to Willis.

Would love him at Manly but seems like different rules apply to player like Ferguson, Wicks and Packer.

A class of Willis, Jamil, Liam and Addin. Sounds like sitcom, surely Mr Kotter can sort them out? John travolta kicked on from that experience, although horshack never amounted tho anything.

(Todd, this is how lame the humour gets when we have to wait 11 bloody days for a game)

Willis is fighting tonight live, right now on fox sports 3 for anyone that's interested. 6 x 3 minute rounds.

Willis won by a ko in the first round ... the other guy is an ex kiwi heavy weight kick boxing champion .... many years ago (and beers ago) I'd say

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6