Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly, for the sport of boxing, the entire card was ridiculous. Some of those blokes were lucky to get out of the ring alive. Mismatched bouts make the sport a joke. That gives me the sh1ts, because I love the sport. :mad:

Hasn't been named again in any grade wonder if he will get a run this year

He's neither a Vave or Sam Kasiano body shape, but he's certainly tall enough to carry more playing weight than Vave.
With his history of conditioning in boxing and rugby league, I'm sure his dad and the Manly trainers would easily accommodate requirements for getting the best out of him.
I can't wait to see or hear about his first few games back

Hasn't been named again in any grade wonder if he will get a run this year
Bit weird hey. Named a few weeks ago to then just disappear. Might have been a bit of mis-communication about his clearance. The Joke Kelly Has been known to send paperwork to the wrong email address. The wrong country. Or so they say.

Bit weird hey. Named a few weeks ago to then just disappear. Might have been a bit of mis-communication about his clearance. The Joke Kelly Has been known to send paperwork to the wrong email address. The wrong country. Or so they say.

Keep an eye out for the NSW CUP team that takes the field on Saturday : expect a late change.
And yes there were a few issues with Willis's former club with some administration concerns
Which have now been sorted out .

Last edited:
Big boy...makes Darcy look small.
image.jpeg

Keep an eye out for the NSW CUP team that takes the field on Saturday : expect a late change.
And yes there were a few issues with Willis's former club with some administration concerns
Which have now been sorted out .
Meehan named to start at prop today

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8