• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
****e- that would be painful but it sounds like your nephew wasn't too worried- probably not old enough to understand the significance of that area.

It would still have to hurt though it doesn't seem like he was too bothered.

Doctors said he was very luck that he didn't rupture a testicle.

Broken ankle, broken thumb, 4 dislocated shoulders, broken fingers,broken ribs, torn rib cartilage, severe concussion, over sixty stitches in various head wounds.

Most painful- rib cartilage
Scariest- losing 6 days of my life from the concussion

PJ that happened to my nephew just this weekend gone.

He is only 4 and he was climbing the toilet in the bathroom. He slipped and fell into the shower glass that obviously wasn't strengthened. It sliced his ball sack clean open from one side to the other and his nuts drooped out.

He went up to his dad and said 'Dad, can I please have a band-aid\" and Murry looked at him and his nuts were hanging out of his sack.

In the ER his mum was crying and at the top of his voice Jai said \"WHAT, ITS NOT LIKE I\"VE JUST DIED\".

****, thats terrible

Won't effect him later in life having kids will it ?

Nope, testicles were in tact apparently. Doctor said he was very luck not to rupture them.

PJ that happened to my nephew just this weekend gone.

He is only 4 and he was climbing the toilet in the bathroom. He slipped and fell into the shower glass that obviously wasn't strengthened. It sliced his ball sack clean open from one side to the other and his nuts drooped out.

He went up to his dad and said 'Dad, can I please have a band-aid\" and Murry looked at him and his nuts were hanging out of his sack.

In the ER his mum was crying and at the top of his voice Jai said \"WHAT, ITS NOT LIKE I\"VE JUST DIED\".
I think we have a winner!!! I am in tears and pain just reading this!!! :0
:0 :0 :roll: :blush:

I have nothing after that story....

I have had

• Arthroscopy in right knee for cartilage damage
• Torn ACL in right knee
• Torn ACL left knee, medial tear (grade 2)
• 3 broken noses
• More stitches than I throw a stick at

And who says football (the round ball king) is not a tough game…….

Fractured eye socket requiring an op to pop my eye out and put a plate in under the eye.

Cricket Ball Vs an Eye socket is not a fair contest

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6