WTF..........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's like taking an L plate driver to Bathurst. He could have used a couple of seasons running the water bottle before climbing into the driving seat.

He'll learn but it ain't pretty to watch.

Exactly , and the others running the show for him doesn't help.

I don't buy all the conspiracy theories.Jury is out for me on Barrett but maybe he is just a very ordinary coach.

I would have thought that most people would realize that the vast majority of coaches are ordinary!! Maybe we have one of those now. If so he will get the punt as they always do.Nothing strange here.

We took a chance, and a lot of supposed good judges agreed, and maybe it wont pay off.Not the end of the world.

I criticize our side at times, even in good times, but geez their needs to be some sanity. Do people forget we have had the pleasure of watching the finest side of the last decade with 10 straight finals appearances with a multitude of legends to remember. As a supporter I will never forget the pleasure of the last decade,the absolute elation of 2008, just like the mid nineties,the early eighties and the mid seventies.

I and others see transition, seems most see the end is nigh. A long and much decorated history,the envy of all other clubs, says I am right.

Last edited:
Absolutely. We haven't had the named team run out 1-17 once this year to my knowledge. Zorba wrote in his column last week that Jorge will play against Canberra so expect him to be there.

Now I understand...
ZORBA hands Bart the team list!

I don't buy all the conspiracy theories.Jury is out for me on Barrett but maybe he is just a very ordinary coach.

I would have thought that most people would realize that the vast majority of coaches are ordinary!! Maybe we have one of those now. If so he will get the punt as they always do.Nothing strange here.

We took a chance and maybe it wont pay off.Not the end of the world.

I criticize our side at times, even in good times, but geez their needs to be some sanity. Do people forget we have had the pleasure of watching the finest side of the last decade with 10 straight finals appearances with a multitude of legends to remember. As a supporter I will never forget the pleasure of the last decade,the absolute elation of 2008, just like the mid nineties,the early eighties and the mid seventies.

I and others see transition, seems most see the end is nigh. A long and much decorated history,the envy of all other clubs, says I am right.

You're in on the conspiracy arent you Susan. I can tell. You're Bozo's front woman arent you?

Just kidding Susan...I hope.

1. Snake
2. Turbs
3. Walker
4. Hitman
5. Wright/Tafua
6. Killer
7. Dce
8. Jurbo
9. MP
10. BLaw
11. Brown
12. Buhrer
13. Kapow

14. Tred/mateo
15. Afb/Myles
16. Lussick
17. Vave

We took a chance and maybe it wont pay off.Not the end of the world.

I agree with the sentiment. We will rise again no doubt and I look forward to that rise every day. The problem is, that rise is being stalled by the appointment of Barrett as the coach and is there for all to see. None of our big name signings are performing as well as they did before coming here. That is down to the coach. My views on this are well known and I will continue to express those views until we find the right coach to enable us to rise again.

Ralphie I am not as negative on him as you but I do have my doubts. Rugby League has a habit of ending careers more quickly than many expect so hang in there:}

DELETE THIS AND REPOST SOMETHING NEGATIVE IMMEDIATELY!

Loob. Is negative about being negative, a negative or a positive? Or is it negative about being positive about a negative being negative. I think I'll sit on the fence with that one.

Loob. Is negative about being negative, a negative or a positive? Or is it negative about being positive about a negative being negative. I think I'll sit on the fence with that one.
Affirmative?

Ralphie I am not as negative on him as you but I do have my doubts. Rugby League has a habit of ending careers more quickly than many expect so hang in there:}
So I am reading between the lines a little here, you are confirming that Barrett will be gone soon and maybe the Walker brothers to be appointed............;)

We all expect Bozo calls all the shots.

I'm starting to wonder about that. We just don't play like a Bozo coached team.

I never thought I would see a Manly team look so lost in attack as this side, ever, and certainly after 11 week.

Eras change and the game is more structured from when Bozo last was involved.

To me we now feel and play like the Titans when John Cartwright was head coach. Lost, a lack of effort, and complete mediocrity.

Our recruits we are linked to Cowboys and Titans players where John has been.

Who ever is coaching our team ATM, what they are training just is not Manly.

It's seriously funny how our leadership has been found missing. The deafening silence has left me clearly confused. It seems to be an open secret, what's going on. We feel alone together and it's hard to act naturally.

I love an oxymoron, and you know I love you :h: Paul Gallen :h: (He's built like an ox. See?)

The only way to fix this problem is to use the same method we used in the 80's.....

The best oxymoronic band in the world (at the time)....

Quiet Riot!!!

There...don't you all feel better now???? Of course you do. @:cool:

Last edited:

We took a chance, and a lot of supposed good judges agreed, and maybe it wont pay off.Not the end of the world.

I have mentioned many times, but always get howled down, that this is year 1 of a 5 year plan.

When you've been a supporter for as long as I have you get used to the ups and downs, we had a golden time in the 70's, another one in the 90's, and one in the early noughties, our time will come again the problem with Silvertails is its full of the "instant gratification Gen Y, X, Z" (or whatever they are) that expect immediate success.

Mind you everyone talking us up pre kick off didn't help, although interestingly Gus Gould (who I can't stand) reckoned we would finish about 12th, we all laughed at the time BUT he's probably about on the money.

I have mentioned many times, but always get howled down, that this is year 1 of a 5 year plan.

When you've been a supporter for as long as I have you get used to the ups and downs, we had a golden time in the 70's, another one in the 90's, and one in the early noughties, our time will come again the problem with Silvertails is its full of the "instant gratification Gen Y, X, Z" (or whatever they are) that expect immediate success.

Mind you everyone talking us up pre kick off didn't help, although interestingly Gus Gould (who I can't stand) reckoned we would finish about 12th, we all laughed at the time BUT he's probably about on the money.

I agree with you. I've never howled you down. That's why I don't take this seriously.

Then again, you and I told everyone how good Leary is as well. Some will say we were wrong about that too!!

Maybe we're wrong @:(

Naaahh!!!

@:p

I agree with you. I've never howled you down. That's why I don't take this seriously.

Then again, you and I told everyone how good Leary is as well. Some will say we were wrong about that too!!

Maybe we're wrong @:(

Naaahh!!!

@:p

We are not wrong, they haven't given the guy a fair run and at times played him out of position, I'm still a fan, but maybe there's only you and me left that are?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4