Your input needed- Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Count me in.

Knowing its coming in advance and approx cost gives plenty of time to save up and budget next years footy expenses.

Why not just attach the jersey as an option when renewing and have the end renewal date of December 31 2013.

Gets punters on board in advance of the season and gives plenty of time to have the jerseys ready for the start of the season.

We will still need a good few months to market the jersey to get the numbers we need. We may go out with it with renewals, but this could lead to a circumstance where someone pays for the jersey in September 2013 then does not receive it until June the following year. I'm not all that comfortable with that.

Just out of curiosity, does it need to be boxed?
I would imagine most people that buy this jersey would want to wear it, therefore rendering the box obsolete after delivery.
Could the jersey just come in plain packaging and therefore bring the cost down to a "normal" jersey price?
As HM and Kiwi have touched on, not everybody can justify $250-300 for a jersey.

That sounds like a great idea, but I'd like to know more details about it before commiting such a significant amount of $.

Details about design, "boxed", preview images, logos etc.

The timeframe is fine.
The Banner idea is great.

Go Manly!

As a matter of interest, is the box the jersey comes in made from wood salvaged from the Titanic? :)

I agree with the others saying the box is rather pointless, as most will wear the Jersey, if this could be cut out to reduce the costs it would be good. But I'm considering it.

The other issue is vagueness of the sizes coming from ISC, it seems to vary Jersey to Jersey, and from comments on here I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

Normally I get around the size issue by going to the shop, but that's not an option here, so this may lead to issues.

Re: RE: Your input needed- Members Jersey

Brookie4eva said:
I agree with the others saying the box is rather pointless, as most will wear the Jersey, if this could be cut out to reduce the costs it would be good. But I'm considering it.

The other issue is vagueness of the sizes coming from ISC, it seems to vary Jersey to Jersey, and from comments on here I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

Normally I get around the size issue by going to the shop, but that's not an option here, so this may lead to issues.

Regarding the box (hurr hurr) I really like the map case that the Genoa jersey I referenced in my previous post comes in. Also gives the added bonus of there being no fold creases permanently on the jersey.

I guess what I'm trying to sat is that I really like that Genoa jersey.

Boxed? Guessing international delivery is gunna be a pain!

Can 1 of the players bring mine over?

Just seen Essendon Football Club have a boxed jersey with members names on them being worn this week.

The box looks like a piece of crap, it was shown on the Footy Show.

The boxed jersey is $200.

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&ProductID=34537&OrgID=1769

I would definitely buy one. The wait wouldn't worry me, lets hope it goes ahead Larissa.

Welcome aboard Jezza, don't be stranger. It'd be great to see the Earnie name get a run again.

The sizes will want to be broad based.Went into a place in Penrith today that may sell Manly jerseys...3xl wouldnt go over my head!! Now Im a little bit bigger than some,but 3xl in other brands I used to have tonnes of room!

Earnie the Eagle said:
....only if it comes with a cheerleader in it!

jezza, son of Earnie.

Hi Jezza,

Hoping things are going well for you and your family!

+1 for me with cheerleader (one who can cook preferable)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8