2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Zero Tackle - player off contract 2015

Tyson Andrew, Matt Ballin, Delroy Berryman, Michael Chee Kam, Daly Cherry-Evans, Kieran Foran, Justin Horo, Brenton Lawrence, Steve Matai, Ligi Sao

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2015/#ixzz2cBGFrCjJ

HappilyManly said:
What do you guys think about the Nine's Commentator last night saying that Chez has knocked back Manly's initial offer:huh:

I thought that he was signed till 2015:huh::huh:

I get the sense that with Barba gone, The Son of Sam may come after Chez again :s

He's after Dane Chisholm?

eagles2win said:
HappilyManly said:
What do you guys think about the Nine's Commentator last night saying that Chez has knocked back Manly's initial offer:huh:

I thought that he was signed till 2015:huh::huh:

I get the sense that with Barba gone, The Son of Sam may come after Chez again :s

He's after Dane Chisholm?

They can have Chisholm, at least he'll have a better opportunity to win a NSW Cup title.
He's nowhere near top 25 quality.

Eels sign Souths youngun (Parra jnr) Justin Hunt.
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/18561367/eels-sign-souths-utility-hunt/

South Sydney winger Andrew Everingham joins Japanese Rugby

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/south-sydney-winger-andrew-everingham-joins-japanese-rugby/story-e6frf3ou-1226700168882#ixzz2cRdfWSOU

niccipops said:
From Zero Tackle - player off contract 2015

Tyson Andrew, Matt Ballin, Delroy Berryman, Michael Chee Kam, Daly Cherry-Evans, Kieran Foran, Justin Horo, Brenton Lawrence, Steve Matai, Ligi Sao

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2015/#ixzz2cBGFrCjJ

DCE and foran must be re-signed before the end of next season we don't want to give any club a chance at getting their mits on them. We need them both to retire one club players.

DCE, being corrupted by the Maroon's XXXX Island experience is in danger of crossing over to the Dark side:s

I feel confident that Foz will be Manly for Life, and become our Dear Leader once the Killer goes Pig Shooting fulltime:p

BTW - has Jamie put pen to paper yet? Or is he waiting on Manly signing his favourite Wingman:idea:

Kiwi Eagle said:
What I would guess is that we approached DCE about adding an extra couple of years and an extra hundred thousand which he has decided not to take up at this moment

I heard the comment last Friday night and it was clearly an offer of a contract extension that he knocked back. I suspect your comments above are pretty close to the mark.

In my dreams I expect all Manly players to pay the club for the pleasure of playing for us. I know in reality that we forego the payments and let them play for nothing. I suspect DCE is insistent on paying the club something. Hence his reluctance to sign.

Let's not stress guys. I'm sure the club will allow him to make a token payment.

Kurtley Beale to play for us now, earlier today I was hearing Gerard Beale.

Man and we are losing Tony Barba and we still have to pay that fella we got from you lot Tom Williams.

Guzzler said:

Man and we are losing Tony Barba and we still have to pay that fella we got from you lot Tom Williams.

Beale will fit in perfectly at the Bulldogs, I think he's the bloke who punches his own teammates.

Wow....and triple m confirms by posting a pic of a printed out email with info redacted.

Seems legit.

Amazingly high standards there.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Guzzler said:

Beale will fit in perfectly at the Bulldogs, I think he's the bloke who punches his own teammates.

He'll now have to punch big blokes in sky blues jerseys as he just signed with the Waratahs for one year so says the SMH.

Another accurate dogs rumour!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8