2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons utility Adam Quinlan joins the Eels pre-season training. He'll join the Eels this year pending a release from the Dragons.

West Tigers have offered John Sutton a contact, he will decide this week.
Where is the Dramatic Mass Exodus headline stories from red nose rothfield and the other maggot media mongrels
Here we have a premiership wining captain humiliated by his coach that took the (C) off him and now he is paraded like a tart in the back streets of darlinghurt to other clubs so souths they can get rid off him .
What a FKN joke LOL

West Tigers have offered John Sutton a contact, he will decide this week.
I heard this rumour a couple of days ago but apparently there is a tweet floating around quashing it. However if true i would say that Souths is a club in Crisis but you wouldn't hear a peep from anyone beacuse the supposed mass exodus from our club is dominating the headlines

THE ruthless player clear out at St George Illawarra has continued with the Dragons releasing utility Adam Quinlan to join Parramatta.

That's to join coaching God Brad Arthur

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/01/27/manly_warringah_sea_.html
A couple more signings for reserves.
Anyone seen much of this Vinny Ngaro who played for the Peninsula Seagulls last year? I am wondering if he played second or front row for em? He picked up player of the season in the Sydney Shield. It's a bit hard to say he doesn't deserve to be playing NSW Cup after being voted best and fairest in the grade below.

Another hooker to deputy Jayden Hodges in Kurt Aldridge.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/01/27/manly_warringah_sea_.html
A couple more signings for reserves.
Anyone seen much of this Vinny Ngaro who played for the Peninsula Seagulls last year? I am wondering if he played second or front row for em? He picked up player of the season in the Sydney Shield. It's a bit hard to say he doesn't deserve to be playing NSW Cup after being voted best and fairest in the grade below.

Another hooker to deputy Jayden Hodges in Kurt Aldridge.
I've seen him play once or twice last year, killed it and looked class above every time he touched the ball.

Here's a report of his latest match...
"Sam Burgess looked awesome at Irish Independent Park , bursting onto the ball, running into gaps and setting up the second-phase play.
Then, unfortunately for him the game started.
As warm ups go, big Sam was man of the match class.
It was only when the opposition got involved that things started to go awry."....

From the lurker today: is this Lussick or Hoppa do you think??
"
Player movement whispers
ONE of my most reliable mailmen tells me there is a very handy player at a western Sydney club desperate to return home to his former club, which is situated closer to the coast.
His itchy feet have nothing to do with his current club but more to do with matters away from footy. If the move was to happen, it would probably be next year rather than before June 30. I will keep digging on this one. "

From the lurker today: is this Lussick or Hoppa do you think??
"
Player movement whispers
ONE of my most reliable mailmen tells me there is a very handy player at a western Sydney club desperate to return home to his former club, which is situated closer to the coast.
His itchy feet have nothing to do with his current club but more to do with matters away from footy. If the move was to happen, it would probably be next year rather than before June 30. I will keep digging on this one. "

My guess would be Lussick.

I'm leaning towards Hoppa.

If it's more for off field reasons I'd think he wants to be closer to family after what's happened to Jamil.

Of course I'm only guessing though!

At this rate we won't be fielding a forward pack at all in 2016. We won't have any $$$. But man we'll have an awesome 1-7. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10