2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hee great news!!!! We signed someone!!! Can't have too many mailroom guys, he's 15, pimples and is a keen letter opener with a heap of potential. Penn put pen to paper and sha-bam....done deal!

Ahh now my life can finally move on.

McCullough re-signs with Broncos
The 25-year-old hooker, who has already racked up 154 NRL matches for the club, will be a Bronco until at least the end of the 2017 season.

Tigers may set winger free

Promising winger David Nofoaluma is on the outer at the Tigers and likely to be playing elsewhere in 2016.

Regarded among the club’s most talented up-and-comers over the last couple of seasons, Nofoaluma has battled injury and struggled for form in the early rounds.

I’m hearing coach Jason Taylor isn’t a big fan and the 21-year-old flyer could soon be on the move.

He's quick and can score a try. Come on Kelly sign him up. Sign someone up. Sign Zorba up. Anyone. Ahh you signed Bozo. Yeah good move. Now some players please.

Why sign more outside backs?

I read today that the Sharks are going to begin talks to re-sign Gal and Jack Bird.
If I were Kelly id spend some money and go hard for them both.

I have put a far amount of thought into this and think we should put an offer to Gal. There are a mountain of reasons why not but I think the positive points tip the balance. If you want a forwards leader he is at the top of the list. For one or two years at most he could help the transition.

I have put a far amount of thought into this and think we should put an offer to Gal. There are a mountain of reasons why not but I think the positive points tip the balance. If you want a forwards leader he is at the top of the list. For one or two years at most he could help the transition.
We do need a forward that actually goes forward

I'd certainly target Bird the five eighth, but I'm not sure about Gallen.
I'm old enough to remember when we signed Ray Higgs from Parramatta. Higgs was the tough guy of the competition, and it appeared a real coup for Manly. But he was a total flop - we got him one year past his use-by date.
I'm aware how Ben Kennedy was a massive success, but I have my doubts about Gal. Surely he should play out his career with the Sharks and be one of those rare one-club players.

I'd certainly target Bird the five eighth, but I'm not sure about Gallen.
I'm old enough to remember when we signed Ray Higgs from Parramatta. Higgs was the tough guy of the competition, and it appeared a real coup for Manly. But he was a total flop - we got him one year past his use-by date.
I'm aware how Ben Kennedy was a massive success, but I have my doubts about Gal. Surely he should play out his career with the Sharks and be one of those rare one-club players.
Watmough is the new Ray Higgs for Parra

Thing is when is Manly going to buy someone....anyone. The cupboard will be bare soon.
Wake up to yourself, we don't want to buy just anyone, we want to buy what we need and what fits. If they did just buy anyone you would criticise them for that too. I'd rather buy no one than buy wrong.

Here's an idea, be patient and have just a tiny tiny tiny iddy bit of faith in Bozo if no one else.

Ralphie. No need to get abusive. We're all sea eagle supporters here. All I am saying is that the cream are being bought quicker than a sea gull snatching chips at the beach. If we are going to upgrade our forwards Manly needs to act quickly to ensure they dont get the dregs.

Home / Sea Eagles / Titans / WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS

WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS
Facebook404Twitter45
Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015
MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with the Titans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLW understands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titans over the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.

Stand by for more developments in coming days

Going to ask the obvious question

Is anyone sure it is really his mum not some made up profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8