2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still the best defender for a no 7 in the league despite tonight. Usually has a pretty good kicking game but doesn't offer a lot. Not sure you can expect to sign the current NSW halfback cheaply but we shouldn't panic buy to get him.

I feel a bit bad for saying he was crap in 2010. Hodkinson is a good guy and an ok player but would prefer he stayed at the dogs.

Or maybe a better coach? not sure but the suits are and toovey is gone he won't be sacked he will resign and be paid in full for next season. Keep and eye on StHelens games as Brown is looking to recruit from his old team. I hear Mose has already agreed to terms which will bolster the forwards.
You really are a stupid ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe a better coach? not sure but the suits are and toovey is gone he won't be sacked he will resign and be paid in full for next season. Keep and eye on StHelens games as Brown is looking to recruit from his old team. I hear Mose has already agreed to terms which will bolster the forwards.
Hope not ....cannot see how he was out coached. Have a winger who cannot defend.

GONK !! Definitely a no for hodko on tonights effort slow as piss..He is average behind probably the best pack in comp so that tells you how average he really is... Elgey PLEASE !!

Elegy and Maloney and we will be a potential top 4 team if our young forwards keep improving. Esp if we also got napa or burgess

Some people are so scared of not winning... NO, I don't want DCE unless he bleeds maroon and white (which it appears he doesn't). I don't care if we end up winning a wooden spoon without him. I want players who inspire me with their commitment, heart and love for the club. Mercenaries can just f*#@ right off.

I would pay DCE. I would pay him the cab fare to the airport to catch his Goldy flight... And it's not just based on how well or badly he performs.

He's very ordinary but he won the Dogs the game with his goal kicking tonight :(

Hozza its not MB deleting your posts. If you to stay here longer than the next 5 minutes you may care to review the terms and conditions of use of this site.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8