2017 NRL Draw out this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't I already start a NRL draw thread ???

And as far as venting is concerned wouldn't it be better to see it first?

I have a feeling we'll be more happy than we were last year , more Sunday's and mostly Saturday arvo's nights except when we play the Nein favourites, Donkeys, Roosters, Eels and Dogs.

Just quietly - this is the best draw we have had in YEARS.

It isn't perfect - but honestly, we can't complain. A good range of times and venues, decent media exposure considering how crap we were last year.

Thumbs up from me.

Just quietly - this is the best draw we have had in YEARS.

It isn't perfect - but honestly, we can't complain. A good range of times and venues, decent media exposure considering how crap we were last year.

Thumbs up from me.

Only one 5 day turnaround that I can see as well

If I'm not mistaken, the clubs we miss out on playing twice are:
Cowboys, Broncos, Sharks, Eels, (that's helpful) and Titans and Knights (not so good).

yeah, we actually got a good run this draw. That old excuse can now be put to bed. Now, just need a break from injuries too.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Teams they play twice: Rabbitohs, Storm, Raiders, Bulldogs, Roosters, Warriors, Dragons, Tigers, Panthers

Teams they play once: Eels, Cowboys, Broncos, Titans, Knights, Sharks

Starting point: The Sea Eagles start their season with three home games in their first four. Matches against the Eels, Rabbitohs and Bulldogs are separated with one of the game's toughest road trips to take on the Cowboys in North Queensland. Seven of Manly's first nine games are at home; if they can turn Brookvale Oval into a fortress again they'll be well on their way to making the finals.

Tough run: A potentially tricky stretch of five games between Round 7 and Round 11 will see the Sea Eagles take on last year's minor premiers Melbourne before four consecutive games on the road including visits to last year's second-placed team Canberra, South Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast before the first bye of their season.

Show-stoppers: The Round 10 'home' clash with the Broncos is part of a Suncorp Stadium double-header and should provide an awesome atmosphere and night of entertainment in Brisbane.

Origin impact: (Byes: Round 12 and 15.) The Sea Eagles only play once in the major bye rounds against a Panthers side likely to be missing a host of stars including Trent Merrin, Matt Moylan, Bryce Cartwright, James Tamou and Josh Mansour to Origin duty. They also play the Sharks straight after Origin II, who could have several players backing up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8