Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If only BJ and Jake had been close enough to see what you saw Ryan.

With that "good footwork" he will be giving plodders everywhere a bad name.

It is, what it is. There is a reason opposition teams focus their attacks up our middle, and that is lack of mobility and fitness in defense. Flailing arms, jersey grabs etc.

Also, I have absolutely NO idea how Starling misses out? Only a few weeks ago, he was in the paper for lighting it up.He is fantastic in my opinion.

I find it strange that everyone is so upbeat at 3 wins from 7 games (and the rest of our other grades a mess).

No way AFB steals Starlings spot in my opinion. Ok, maybe give him a run in Vave's spot. You'd hate to have Vave, Myles, AFB on the field at the same time against a team that has Milford and others in it. They will be torn to ribbons.

Hard to gauge from so few glimpses, but I did think his style and build was reminiscent of Blocker Roach.

I think AFB is more your Papalli/Taumolou type runner of the ball, with more size but not quite the agility...still very good footwork for a young giant.
Also adds far more than Starling who I agree, gets the job done....but AFB brings a whole lot more & will show that over the next few weeks if he hasn't already.

Starling doesn't average any where near 100 mtrs per game. On his day, he plays like the best prop in the NRL. Souths game 2 wks ago, was a good example, but it's virtually never his day. Whilst his defence is solid, he's usually rubbish in terms of go forward. Fonua-Blake ran 8 times, for 100 mtrs off the bench. Speaks volumes imo. Be nice to have Buhrer, Knight & AFB, all in the starting side by years end.

Liked what I saw from Fonua - Blake, all be it one game. He is a big powerful unit with a bit of footwork. Seems to be a good impact player who can give you some go forward meters from the bench. Looking forward to seeing more of him to really properly assess him. Hopefully AFB is FAB! lol!!!

Did he get a tooth knocked out when he dropped the ball? Vave came on around the 75th minute for him, noticed he was clutching at his jaw.

I have a roll for him week in week out. Just before we run on for the 2nd half of each game, Addin should quietly make his way around the dressing room and give all our blokes one of those clips under the ear. Just to keep them focused.

It certainly got that cowboys attention. lol

I have a roll for him week in week out. Just before we run on for the 2nd half of each game, Addin should quietly make his way around the dressing room and give all our blokes one of those clips under the ear. Just to keep them focused.

It certainly got that cowboys attention. lol
Ham and cheese?

Early days but this kid is pushing more experienced 1st graders into nsw cup and holding them there.... Hope he keeps coming along , looks good... At the start of the season I was really excited about lussicks return, but has been a little off the pace ... I was hoping he would return and be our enforcer .

Lussick has lived up to our expectations - unfortunately.
Ditto Mr Plod.
I rate Starling ahead of these two. At least he runs hard and doesn't concede penalties.

Given Lussick has offered very little when starting maybe chuck in AFB and see how he goes? If not BJ has to be starting.

Lussick on the bench has been good this year - seems he can only dominate tired packs so why not exploit this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8