All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100% agree and would never challenge anyone's opinion but you have done more than that you made out that you have direct contacts at 2 clubs maybe 4. You than stated things which we are to believe is inside information not an opinion. So yes challenging you on your direct contacts not your opinion.

My user name? is just that a user name.

Assure all you like give the forum something you tell us you have these contacts and they are correct most of the time yet you cannot show 1 time you broke a story or even alluded to something going to happen so until you get 1 thing correct I call bull****.

Fair enough. Was just asking about the user name because it's different - which ain't no problem - I was wondering if it has a reference.

BTW - and just to make you happy - news flash - the sun will rise tomorrow morning! and will get dark around 8pm tonight! :)

But the contacts situation: can't and won't go into actual names; I am / was a long term sponsor at Manly, considering next year at moment, Newcastle (Manly because I'm a Silvertail - Newcastle for Marketing for my business in Newcastle), My wife's best friend worked at Bulldogs Marketing Department for 15 years. I am friends with 2 Ex CEO's of NRL clubs, one of my good mates is a player's manager. Specifically in this case my info was from another source close to Pearce in a business capacity. Some of the info does not relate to NRL, mostly it's about business stuff and other events going on, so therefore it may impact me and certainly not the forum to share with you.

But as you say - happy for you to call bull***t.

Are the people judging Lamb poorly doing so because they have actually seen him play, or because he was playing for Newcastle ?
For me, I have seen him play a number of times and I wasn't overly impressed; however, I think most halves would have struggled behind that pack so it is hard to tell.

Fair enough. Was just asking about the user name because it's different - which ain't no problem - I was wondering if it has a reference.

BTW - and just to make you happy - news flash - the sun will rise tomorrow morning! and will get dark around 8pm tonight! :)

But the contacts situation: can't and won't go into actual names; I am / was a long term sponsor at Manly, considering next year at moment, Newcastle (Manly because I'm a Silvertail - Newcastle for Marketing for my business in Newcastle), My wife's best friend worked at Bulldogs Marketing Department for 15 years. I am friends with 2 Ex CEO's of NRL clubs, one of my good mates is a player's manager. Specifically in this case my info was from another source close to Pearce in a business capacity. Some of the info does not relate to NRL, mostly it's about business stuff and other events going on, so therefore it may impact me and certainly not the forum to share with you.

Well said and explained.

Oh please .. No ! We already have 4 players of his calibre .. Dont bloody throw anymore good money away .. If you thinkk hastings or croker cant do the job , what the bloody hell are they doing herw & why have they been signed
mate there back ups end of.. brock lamb atleast played 1st grade all year and in a good team with a good coach he might become great. If the club thought they were good enough then we wouldn't have gone for Pearce

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned

Do you know Kevin Bacon ?

Hope your source is on the money, SL. You've got far more idea as to what's happening that I or most on this forum have. My sources are the media, and we all know how lacking in credibility they are.

I love to hear gossip from those such as yourself & Snake with some contacts, if it turns out inaccurate I haven't lost anything!

I agree - I come on here just to check out the gossip as I have none. Anyway are we still in with a chance of getting MP

Actually, we have lost (Indicative):

Nate Myles: $500k (according to various sources)
Brenton Lawrence: $270k (according to various sources)
Jarrad Kennedy: $80k (league min. contract)
Peta Godinet: $80k (league min. contract)
Blake Green: $350k (according to various sources)
Steve Matai: $600k (according to smh)
Brett Stewart: $900k (according to smh)
Billy Bainbridge: (NYC Contract)
(unsure on Lucas Price & Peter Schuster) $160k (league min. contract)
Then the salary cap has gone from 7M in 2017 to 9.4M in 2018
TOTAL CAP LEAVING/AVAILABLE ESTIMATE: 5,340,000

from our top 25 squad last season.

We have THEN acquired:
Lachlan Croker: $100k (league min. contract)
Jack Gosiewski: $100k (league min. contract)
Toafofoa Sipley: $100k (league min. contract)
Kelepi Tananoa: $100k (league min. contract)
Luke Metcalf (NYC Contract)
TOTAL NEW CAP SPENT: 400,000

TOTAL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASES / UPGRADES / ACQUISITIONS: 4,940,000

From my perspective, even taking into consideration upgrades for The Trbokevic's, AFB, Taufua (if any), Winterstein & Parker, we should have ample to acquire a new half and another forward.

This is also raw cap (no 3rd party arrangements)
Mate you have to factor in Marty and Walks coming a year sooner than they had planned. Yes we managed to off load some players but, considering we still had snake etc in the cap, there has to be some back ending of contracts going on

Please no broc lamb
We should of kept Blake green if this was the final outcome
Sorry we won't be making the 8 with broc lamb
Worst decision by the club in a long while if this happens.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8