All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What happened to all the players wanting to play under our player magnet Baz

The only thing keeping Pearce from playing here next year was cash. In a decent hole now though. Can’t imagine DCE would be thrilled.

Oh thats bs.. We had close enough in terms of dollars .. If he wanted to come to us he wld be here .. He ddnt sign for 1 mill thats crap ! He wldnt sign his life away to play with the triple wooden spooners . He wld be on about 1.3 mill .. He could have got 900k of manly or the sharks

I like Hastings but Baz is on record as saying Green won't be released until we have a suitable replacement at that time Hastings was already on the books so Baz must have someone else in mind.
That was probably before things turned ugly with Green.

FMD,I am not going outside the rest of today,I hear the sky is falling.....

It did, this is a recorded message confirming the world ended when the sky fell.
We are now hooked into a matrix believing Mitch "dogboy" piss signed with Manly.

We need a lot of blue pills to get out of this rabbit hole.

giphy.gif

The Club can try to paint whatever picture they like. I honestly believe we over achieved last year & have now lost players. Telling the fans that we will be going forward with the great kids coming through is rubbish.It doesn't matter how you try to dress up **** it's still ****
Exactly we are really really fkd now. If we lose one of our spine its curtains and bottom 4. We have the worst depth

Oh thats bs.. We had close enough in terms of dollars .. If he wanted to come to us he wld be here .. He ddnt sign for 1 mill thats crap ! He wldnt sign his life away to play with the triple wooden spooners . He wld be on about 1.3 mill .. He could have got 900k of manly or the sharks
Newcastle have recruited pretty well. Ponga, Moga, SKD, Watson, Guerra, Essesse and now Pearce. Got some good young forwards in Saifiti's, Fitzy, Barnett, Sione Mat, and Ferris/Lilyman add some experience. They may just be a hooker short of being a top 8 threat. I can't see them being wooden spooners next season. I can see the attraction and he defo would be getting $1mil + there. No top line half goes for less than that these days.

If we plan on using hastings as our 6 I cant see a top 8 finish.

My concerns:
X Jake will only just be coming back from serious off season surgery
X Dylan won't be back until potentially round 6
X Parker had season ending injury
X Sironen / Lussick are still just getting match fitness back
X Lost our starting Centre (Walker), Prop (Lawrence), Depth prop (Myles) & 5/8 (Green)
X Have 0 1st grade experienced recruits
X Cartwright / S. Fulton are our recruiters (unable or inable to attract talent)
X There is still a huge staff bully in the fitness ranks
X Still have Salary Cap accusations live & well
X Contacted The Sea Eagles about 3 reserve seat tickets equating to 1.5k (they didn't bother replying)
X Club talks about the quality juniors (Blacktown came last, NYC came 8th on for and against)

I have some small trepidation going into season 2018 both on and off the park.

I’m happy he’s not with us. Yes, he could have added value, but I commend the club in not budging on their offer of what they think he was worth and I don’t begrudge him taking the offer (I would have told my son to do so).
I’m sure Baz will implement plan BCD or E and we may be surprised. I think rounds 1 to 6 may be an issue, but then again I may be surprised.
Baz is building a huge culture thankfully and that may lead to an over performing team.

Whilst there may not be a player on the market as high profile as Dogboy I still don’t think the fat lady has sung.

We clearly have about $800k left in our cap, and as far as I know we don’t kick off until March.

I’d be be aiming at a quality forward , try and **** the Rorters and pinch Crichton!!

Now that this is done I’ll lift my self imposed media ban.

Quite happy with the result. I don’t think he would have been a great fit, and too expensive, overpriced in fact. We would have lost others to accommodate him.

I smile wryly at the Johns brothers encouraging the move, from their northern beaches homes.

I fondly recall the game when we beat easts at brookvale this year, with dce far outshining Pearce, and the amount of extra ball we got from Pearce kicking it dead.

He’s a decent 600k player not a millionaire.

Looking forward to seeing young guns step up, and we have a fund for a forward mo doubt.

I don't know how we let Blake Green go without securing Pearce. We have had some serious talent just leave without being replaced. Our roster is no where near as good as it was 12 months ago, and it wasn't strong then.

I said a few days back that it was always going to be about money and, to nobody's great surprise, it was. Now for the justification: excited to be a part of Newcastle's rebuild, etc, etc. If it was the Sharks, excited to be part of a genuine premiership contender. Us, excited to be playing for Trent and Sirro, etc…
So, all you folks in Newcastle, lock up your dachshunds!

Hastings isn't good enough for a starting 5/8 position, defensively and attack wise we would lack even compared to someone as terrible as green, Tom Wright is the answer, rugby union prodigy and could be as good as Tommy Turbo
Tom Wright is definitely not the answer at 5/8. Centre - yes a chance.

I don't know how we let Blake Green go without securing Pearce. We have had some serious talent just leave without being replaced. Our roster is no where near as good as it was 12 months ago, and it wasn't strong then.

John Cartwright and Scott Fulton are making the recruitment decisions, and are trying to attract / sign talent. Hopefully that answers why we are missing out on quality players - should never be "jobs for the boys". Should ALWAYS be best man for the job. These two were failing until Bozo stepped in and up.

I don't like to play the victim ,but if it smells like that grub Greenburg is just going out of his way to constantly foil us at every turn.
I can see it now, his eyes twitching wildly as the foam forms around his thin lipped mouth as he puts the red pen thru our humble request to sign MP.What a DHead,,my blood boils whenever I here his name or think about him!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEENEBBBBBUUUURRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My concerns:
X Jake will only just be coming back from serious off season surgery
X Dylan won't be back until potentially round 6
X Parker had season ending injury
X Sironen / Lussick are still just getting match fitness back
X Lost our starting Centre (Walker), Prop (Lawrence), Depth prop (Myles) & 5/8 (Green)
X Have 0 1st grade experienced recruits
X Cartwright / S. Fulton are our recruiters (unable or inable to attract talent)
X There is still a huge staff bully in the fitness ranks
X Still have Salary Cap accusations live & well
X Contacted The Sea Eagles about 3 reserve seat tickets equating to 1.5k (they didn't bother replying)
X Club talks about the quality juniors (Blacktown came last, NYC came 8th on for and against)

I have some small trepidation going into season 2018 both on and off the park.

Trepidation will soon be replaced by optimism Ryan. Yes we "again" seem to be facing a few off field and on field challenges, but I think we will go well into the finals next year regardless. Pearce was never going to be the answer to most of your points above anyway. Lets wait and see what happens #nextyear

That’s exactly what I said, he’s getting 1m+ at the Knights. He wouldn’t have got that here. Hence he signed with Newcastle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8