Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I realise it can be the pitch...other conditions etc but it's like aust know they are about 300 in front...so they don't value their wicket as much.

6-80 isn't good but it's still a lead of 295.

Eng need 354. Anyone give the Poms a chance? I don't. Aussies to rip thru them tonight.

Eng need 354. Anyone give the Poms a chance? I don't. Aussies to rip thru them tonight.

Well...it'd be a record (isn't the best chase 315?) but just not to sound too cocky I always think they have a chance. But...I just don't see it.

sheesh...bedtime!

- this usually guarantees the immediate loss of 4 wickets!

Tonights twilight session will be interesting, if there is as much movement as last night there is no way the Poms will chase 350. In fact they won't chase 350 even if the ball doesn't move. Lyon will take a Michelle this dig.

Very amusing hearing the commentators who have been bagging England mercilessly in every area now have a bit of nervousness in their voice as England get the target down to 200 with 7 in the bank !!! Smith looking extremely nervous out there at the moment

Can't believe all the rubbish Anderson has been copping so far this series prior to today, the guy has 500+ test wickets, so I'd say he can bowl a bit lol

We could do with the new ball and more importantly 2 new reviews. Still think Gazza is the key tomorrow.

Maxwell has been in the runs again. Maybe Handscombe might be a bit nervous - Marsh to 5 and Maxwell to 6 ??

Nevill and Wade have done nothing so Paine is safe for time being

second ball wicket!!!!

c'mon!

I wish my stream wasn't 3 mins behind espncricinfo as it's too tempting to read what happens before I watch it.

#firstworldproblems

Root is the key - it is more Headingly than Adelaide with the Barmy Army there

Edit post above I didn't send - yeah, no drama ever, we had them always

root goooooone! bottom edge caught behind!

Be tough for eng now!

Anything to keep the toolbag army from their crap singing!

Never in doubt - thank you workcover for giving me unfettered access to the entire ashes series from the comfort of my lounge (note - my leg is seriously screwed up and can't work, nods to he PI that isn't but may investigate me)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10