Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
well... a caught behind for broad.

Part of me would like to see them peppered....but I think the part of me that just wants a win gets the vote.

Never in doubt - thank you workcover for giving me unfettered access to the entire ashes series from the comfort of my lounge (note - my leg is seriously screwed up and can't work, nods to he PI that isn't but may investigate me)

More beer!

M.A.R.V.E.L.O.U.S
Good game of cricket that.
England make a bad call, come back and end up losing still.
The pommie batsmen must be hoping the new Perth ground is nothing like the old bouncy WACA ground.

The new ground isn’t finished yet. Next test is at the waca. Bring on the chin music and 3-0

Im always happy for a contest and would not have been too disappointed if it was 1-all heading into Perth. My wife thinks I'm an idiot and is always happy for an Aussie win regardless. I'm starting to think she is right. Go Australia. Pump them 5 blot. :)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

So any guess as to our II for game 3?
Does Handscomb survive?
Lyon is a lock surely.
Rotation of fast bowlers?

Same 11 for me - don't change a winning team and show a bit of loyalty. Although naming Mitch Marsh makes me nervous they are thinking of dropping Handscombe for a 5th bowling option. Not that any of the quicks have had a heavy work load - about 20 overs an innings each - so they shouldn't be overworked. All 3 look fit and firing, I bet they are all champing at the bit to bang them in on the WACA. Anyway Marsh has only just resumed bowling without a lot of impact, so not sure what the thinking is there. Maybe Shaun has passed on the photos he had to the bro.

Whilst not a huge Maxwell fan he has to come in for Handscomb. His form has been undeniable and Handscomb looked totally at sea. Not sure if even he knows whats going on with his footwork at the moment. Marsh being drafted into the squad; well that'll do me.. ..

Well now TP is keeper surely Maxwell will fit into the team better.
Although they never seem to bowl maxi when they pick him.

It's still the bounciest deck in Oz even if they try and take the life out it to get the 5 day revenue.

If they are considering dropping Handscombe for another bat then Maxwell has done what has been asked of him since been dropped - score some runs. But his bowling isn't going to be much use, so they keep going back to this fixation of a bowling all-rounder at 6.

It's still the bounciest deck in Oz even if they try and take the life out it to get the 5 day revenue.

If they are considering dropping Handscombe for another bat then Maxwell has done what has been asked of him since been dropped - score some runs. But his bowling isn't going to be much use, so they keep going back to this fixation of a bowling all-rounder at 6.
Playing back at the WACA ground might be good for handscomb.
Why not wait till we lose a game before dropping players?

But yer maxi over the other marsh.

I enjoyed this article http://www42269078/sport/cricket/42269078

"If centuries are needed to win matches, England have a problem. Of their current top seven, three - Stoneman, Vince and Malan - have never made a Test ton.

In their past 12 Ashes Tests, England have managed only three centuries, two for Root and one for Ben Stokes, who isn't here.

In 2017, England have managed only five hundreds, fewer than all other Test sides apart from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Two of those belong to Stokes."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11