Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Neins obsession with the boring f*cking bummy ummy is as annoying as their constant NRL obsessions.
Showing the sallow, overweight, drunken old fools boring everyone to tears with their inane dirges all the time.
Not much different having to love the big headed 3 as much as they do.
Makes it all the more worthwhile when we smash them.

I read some stat the other day that the last two times that England have scored over 400 in their first innings away from home they have lost the match. Make that 3 times now.

Neins obsession with the boring f*cking bummy ummy is as annoying as their constant NRL obsessions.
Showing the sallow, overweight, drunken old fools boring everyone to tears with their inane dirges all the time.
Not much different having to love the big headed 3 as much as they do.
Makes it all the more worthwhile when we smash them.

I agree. I find their boring crap disrespectful and droll and fail to see why Aust commentators want to talk up a collection of ****wits who sing derogatory songs about the nation they are visiting and the players they pay to see.

Also the actual pride they have by saying "We win the singing contest" whilst continually unable to recognise that they are the only ones in said contest, broadcasts the average IQ level they must have.

Wait... we're convicts. oh hahahahahahahahahahahahahah so ****ing funny even after the 300 millionth time you've said it. - now leave our sunny paradise and go back to your rainy, bleak, ****hole.

We have certainly "Urned" their "Brexit" from Australia.

-sound a bit grumpy there..ge

ALso - Yay! The ashes is ours!

Thank goodness as it was midnight when it happened and I needed sleep.

Nice lump on the side of Anderson's head. Though if he delayed any more it was going to have healed!

Good job Aussies.

When you are a nation not known for your sporting prowess as a rule, then singing is a good way to fill in time. Sure us Aussies aren't known for our collective voices at sporting events (the cringeworthy Oi, Oi, Oi aside) but I'd like to think my youth spent at the beach, playing sport, and enjoying the outdoors was way more fun then sitting inside a dreary flat in miserable England learning inane songs because it was too bleak to go outside and play.

I don't mind the Barmy Army in small doses and some of their stuff is good, even sat in the middle of that throng during the 98/99 series on day 4 when Magilla cleaned them up - having being stitched up by a Pommy mate who had "two tickets to the game , do you want to come ??" - they loved giving it to Warnie.

When you are a nation not known for your sporting prowess as a rule, then singing is a good way to fill in time. Sure us Aussies aren't known for our collective voices at sporting events (the cringeworthy Oi, Oi, Oi aside) but I'd like to think my youth spent at the beach, playing sport, and enjoying the outdoors was way more fun then sitting inside a dreary flat in miserable England learning inane songs because it was too bleak to go outside and play.

I don't mind the Barmy Army in small doses and some of their stuff is good, even sat in the middle of that throng during the 98/99 series on day 4 when Magilla cleaned them up - having being stitched up by a Pommy mate who had "two tickets to the game , do you want to come ??" - they loved giving it to Warnie.
Incredible stitch up that

What an asskebab

It was a funny Test Match that one. Darren Gough got a hattrick. Junior got a ton - my favourite player so great to see live. Then Slats smashed a ton when everyone else struggled in the second dig. I think it might still be the record for the highest percentage of runs by one batsmen in a team innings total. Back then the Barmy Army weren't quite as organised as they are today so it was good banter and the singing wasn't incessant like it is these days.

A Christmas miracle....Australia won the toss! :)

Smith decides to bat on what commentators are saying looks like a flat track. Smith said it looked ready for a test 4 days ago so maybe....a big total here?

A Christmas miracle....Australia won the toss! :)

Smith decides to bat on what commentators are saying looks like a flat track. Smith said it looked ready for a test 4 days ago so maybe....a big total here?
Warner and Smith looked good, everyone else not so much.
Big no ball from the new kid has got to hurt too!

Yeh Bancroft struggled today. Marsh lucky to survive his first ball too. Smith looks settled in again though, so we should be looking at 400+ if Marsh gets into his groove tomorrow - takes him a while to get the eye in and the feet moving. Be interested to see how the bowlers go without Starccy.

Did I see that Jackson hs taken more wickets than cummins?
Starc is a big loss but hazel and lyon are in hot form, but its a flat track so draw?

Could you imagine Mat Hayden opening the batting yesterday on that pitch with this English attack.
They would have had to send someone out to get more balls.

200 from cook.

Don't know whether to be impressed or annoyed. A bit of both I think.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8