Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is in the Telegraph today, from Booze Rothfield:

SPOTTED

A photograph made its way onto social media on Friday of Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo having lunch with Manly’s assistant coach Jim Dymock. There was immediate speculation they were talking about a job on the coaching staff at Belmore. Not so. Dymock is under contract for another two years at Manly and is staying on the northern beaches.

This is in the Telegraph today, from Booze Rothfield:

SPOTTED

A photograph made its way onto social media on Friday of Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo having lunch with Manly’s assistant coach Jim Dymock. There was immediate speculation they were talking about a job on the coaching staff at Belmore. Not so. Dymock is under contract for another two years at Manly and is staying on the northern beaches.
The cannoli's must be that good then.

Had a chance to speak to Flanno last week after a corporate event. To say I was completely underwhelmed, would be a massive over statement. Like getting blood out of a stone to get him to talk about Manly. His big insight into my question about what Manly need to do to improve in 2024, "You need to get Tommy on to the field".... well, no sh*t, Sherlock

David Furner will be signed by the end of the week for the role.
Tigers have sacked him so our club will be sniffing around with our Tigers love affair.
Interestingly, Furner worked as assistant to Seibs at Souths during 2018 season if I'm not mistaken

Had a chance to speak to Flanno last week after a corporate event. To say I was completely underwhelmed, would be a massive over statement. Like getting blood out of a stone to get him to talk about Manly. His big insight into my question about what Manly need to do to improve in 2024, "You need to get Tommy on to the field".... well, no sh*t, Sherlock
What did you expect him to say? Giving his honest and free evaluation of what is now his competitor?

Well Flanno's effect on the team was underwhelming so I don't see any negative on him going. He basically checked out before we got to origin. If Seibold can't get to the finals with this lot - Turbo. Garrick, Koula, Brooks, DCE , Jake, Olakau'atu, Schuster, Paseka then it'll be bye bye and go back to finding a Manly DNA coach.

1695285577402.png

Reported in the DT

The article

Fox Sports commentator Michael Ennis is to join the Manly Sea Eagles coaching staff next season.

He will replace his great friend and 2016 Cronulla Sharks premiership winning coach Shane Flanagan on Anthony Seibold’s coaching staff.

Ennis has previously coached at the Parramatta Eels, the Canberra Raiders and in pathways at the Cronulla Sharks.

His job at Manly next year will be to specifically work on the spine with Daly Cherry-Evans, new signing Luke Brooks, Tom Trbojevic and hooker Lachlan Croker.

It will be a huge role with so much anticipation around Brooks’ arrival on the northern beaches.

Ennis is highly regarded and often spoken about as a future NRL head coach.

However he needs more experience in a role like the new job at Manly before taking the next step.

Seibold is understood to have consulted his leadership group before making the appointment.

They were all supportive of the decision.

More Coverage

Salary cap, recruitment, future: Building an NRL premiership contender

Permanent damage: Medical experts’ dire Luai warning
Ennis will continue in his role on the Fox Sports commentary team.

Flanagan was able to juggle his work at Manly last season with a similar role at Fox Sports.

Eventually Ennis will have to make a decision between TV and a head coaching role.

The article

Fox Sports commentator Michael Ennis is to join the Manly Sea Eagles coaching staff next season.

He will replace his great friend and 2016 Cronulla Sharks premiership winning coach Shane Flanagan on Anthony Seibold’s coaching staff.

Ennis has previously coached at the Parramatta Eels, the Canberra Raiders and in pathways at the Cronulla Sharks.

His job at Manly next year will be to specifically work on the spine with Daly Cherry-Evans, new signing Luke Brooks, Tom Trbojevic and hooker Lachlan Croker.

It will be a huge role with so much anticipation around Brooks’ arrival on the northern beaches.

Ennis is highly regarded and often spoken about as a future NRL head coach.

However he needs more experience in a role like the new job at Manly before taking the next step.

Seibold is understood to have consulted his leadership group before making the appointment.

They were all supportive of the decision.

More Coverage

Salary cap, recruitment, future: Building an NRL premiership contender

Permanent damage: Medical experts’ dire Luai warning
Ennis will continue in his role on the Fox Sports commentary team.

Flanagan was able to juggle his work at Manly last season with a similar role at Fox Sports.

Eventually Ennis will have to make a decision between TV and a head coaching role.
And Slothfield says tonight on NRL360, thats its only 2 days a week...so not a replacement for Flanagan

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8