BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess it come down to what sort of club you want to support. Do we accept a win at all costs mentality? It is the thing that has be on the fence about this year.

Yes it is exciting to have some new players come in but I have a general unease over how contracted players are being treated. Take Peta....knocks back more money to stay loyal to the club, signs a new deal and has roots in the area...fast forward a matter of months and the club has not only bought players in his position but are looking to offload him.
Win at all costs Take no prisoners . You only get one bight of the big cherry each year . The club proved it was bigger than players Menzies Fulton Eadie etc as it kept on winning more premierships . Our club first daylight second

Bozo we are going to get a bite of the big cherry for the next 8 years and a few comps to chew over.

Would you prefer to go back to the Perry- Qantum amateur hour? Interesting you are looking at Parra website? You following your mates Choc and Foz?
At least Perry has the club running a a small profit not the huge loss of last year when Joke Kelly took over.

A few of our back office staff would have been happy if Perry had stayed then they wouldn't have been unfairly sacked.

Following the parra site for updates on Hasson. They also had a video of Arthur in his swimmers.

Now I know why Foran moved to Parra

Win at all costs Take no prisoners . You only get one bight of the big cherry each year . The club proved it was bigger than players Menzies Fulton Eadie etc as it kept on winning more premierships . Our club first daylight second

So a hypothetical for you (if it is take no prisoners). Considering we now have ex storm coach would you be happy if we became the new wrestlemania team ala what Soufs had been doing? I want to win as much as the next guy but , for me, following Manly is so much more than just on field results - which is why I am still not overly happy with how the last 6 months have turned out

So a hypothetical for you (if it is take no prisoners). Considering we now have ex storm coach would you be happy if we became the new wrestlemania team ala what Soufs had been doing? I want to win as much as the next guy but , for me, following Manly is so much more than just on field results - which is why I am still not overly happy with how the last 6 months have turned out
As long as we don't lose our attacking flair, and devil may care attitude to tries

The reason they all hate us and envy us for our success and call us the Silvertails is because the Great Arko just like Fulton was ruthless ie: If we cant beat them buy them and we did not only raid Australia but we raided England as well . Mal Reilly Branighan Oneil Irvin etc .
Am I happy that we became the most successful club in the modern era that money can buy ? Bloody oath I am !!!
The moto in this ruthless world of NRL is do it to them before they do it to you . The NRL is no place for the faint hearted
Go the mighty Sea eagles :)
671173-manly-sea-eagles.jpg

Last edited:
At least Perry has the club running a a small profit not the huge loss of last year when Joke Kelly took over.

A few of our back office staff would have been happy if Perry had stayed then they wouldn't have been unfairly sacked.

Following the parra site for updates on Hasson. They also had a video of Arthur in his swimmers.

Now I know why Foran moved to Parra
Ok then straight onto Parra site after quick fix on grinder

Knight was well & truly a sight for the 17 before an unlucky injury setback....he will be a definite challenger for a spot by mid season & in the top grade 100% by 2017....hopefully with us.
On Lawrence, good player & became a leader & fringe rep at Manly, wish him well but this is an extreme injury that will be an absolute miracle to come back close to 100%.

The reason they all hate us and envy us for our success and call us the Silvertails is because the Great Arko just like Fulton was ruthless ie: If we cant beat them buy them and we did not only raid Australia but we raided England as well . Mal Reilly Branighan Oneil Irvin etc .
Am I happy that we became the most successful club in the modern era that money can buy ? Bloody oath I am !!!
The moto in this ruthless world of NRL is do it to them before they do it to you . The NRL is no place for the faint hearted
Go the mighty Sea eagles :)
View attachment 2707
To me there is a fair difference between signing off contract players and trying to move players who have recently been signed up (and may have knocked back other deals etc)

Just to be clear, i'm not advocating we get rid of BJ, nor am i saying he is a must keep, it all depends on how he has recovered, how he is preforming in training and what the financial benefit would be (ie how much space would his leaving free up)

In regards to Knight, he is a similar size to Jake, Myles and.......Lawrence

And i am not suggesting he will be playing rep footy next year just that he will definitely contribute. Remember Jake had only played 1 first grade game before this season and Regan Campbell-Gillard none.

Also I forgot, it seems we also have Fonua-Blake who is very highly rated

I love BJ but IF he is on good coin, IF he is looking very much down the pecking order and IF another club offers him an opportunity then we need to look at it.
Liam is definately not a similar size to jake .think he will turn out to be very similar in size and style to ian roberts

Liam is definately not a similar size to jake .think he will turn out to be very similar in size and style to ian roberts
Sorry bad way to phrase it, similar weight

Which is a current trend on this forum i hate, people simply want 110kg props as if that is the only factor in a good forward

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4