BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't begrudge Matty getting paid a good sum. Tigers fans get to laugh at us for paying a player to play for them. And Bozo may just be sitting back saying so what, 3rd party deals aren't included in the cap so the cap won't bust. who cares. If you have the corporate support, You can cope with paying for some player to be moved on. It can be a win win situation. Donkeys still paying Barber enormous amounts to play at sharks and they'd be happy with Milford.

Last edited:
BJ's future will be determined by how well he recovers from his past major back and knee operations .
Happy healing BJ :)

Maybe we're letting the good guys go? BJ. Hiku. Matty Ballin. Talk of Jamie Buhrer.
Lucky for Killer he's the captain!

Yes. The Tigers CEO has already spoken about how Manly are paying a portion of Ballin's contract at the Tigers. Well done Joe Kelly and co... expensive good news story that one :mad:

Common practice these days I think you will find Souths will pay part of walkers contract this year and tigers part of taupau. No biggy!

LOL. Meteo, Buhrer, Symonds, Taupau, Brown, Leary. I can see why they'd want Cordner - every team needs 7 backrowers hehehe.
Possibly they think Cordner is better than those players and will strengthen the team.

If BJ goes to the Roosters that to me would be a pretty good indication he has recovered from his injuries.
I can't remember the last time the roosters took a punt on a an over the hill player.
If he has recovered fully I hope he stays, awesome player when fit.

If BJ goes to the Roosters that to me would be a pretty good indication he has recovered from his injuries.
I can't remember the last time the roosters took a punt on a an over the hill player.
If he has recovered fully I hope he stays, awesome player when fit.
Willie Manu, Ian Henderson to name a few.

Unless we have another signing why unload him??

Very handy reserve Prop, yes still to be proven after injury but if he's going to be down in NSW Cup of he's shyte that's where he stays.

You'd have to imagine our cap would be fine, just, otherwise the NRL would not have registered Walkers contract.

So with one year to go , unless there's yet another surprise for us why bother?

My thoughts exactly mate. We either need cap space (which as you mentioned is doubtful) or we are looking at another signing. Otherwise offloading a player who is more than handy, in a position that we need depth in, who is only contracted until the end of 2016 makes no sense.

None what so ever!

So I wonder who is left in the market at this late stage that we might be looking at?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2