BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
During WW2 he was. He was Irish, for some stupid reason he volunteered for service in the Royal Navy. Being an experienced seaman they took him. He did five Atlantic convoys. The Germans did'nt kill him so he thought nothing could. A trip up to Murmansk was a piece of piss.
He used to laugh when I said I was fishing....still f**king around inshore boy, don't have to break ice off the rigging.
Tell us more, great tale

During WW2 he was. He was Irish, for some stupid reason he volunteered for service in the Royal Navy. Being an experienced seaman they took him. He did five Atlantic convoys. The Germans did'nt kill him so he thought nothing could. A trip up to Murmansk was a piece of piss.
He used to laugh when I said I was fishing....still f**king around inshore boy, don't have to break ice off the rigging.
Have you ever read the 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared Moondog?...just what Ive read here I think you may like it. Don't be fazed by the title, it's all tales true (and not so true) blended together...ripper yarn.

Ps. Not saying yours are untrue. Just the books.

Have you ever read the 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared Moondog?...just what Ive read here I think you may like it. Don't be fazed by the title, it's all tales true (and not so true) blended together...ripper yarn.

Ps. Not saying yours are untrue. Just the books.

I have, it's an awesome read!

Jonasson's second book "the girl who saved the king of sweden" is also worth your while. :)

Sounds like two good reasons to me. A third reason would be if they have a concern regarding his recovery. Hope it's the freeing up space reason.

I cannot see why BJ is going, unless our cap is full or we are freeing space for another forward. BJ IMO would have been off inter change.
I am at a loss.....
No sooner then he came back after a serious back operation that made him miss out most of last season he got a knee injury that finished his 2015 for good . Maybe the club thinks he may be a risk

I have absolutely no idea what is going on at the Sea Eagles at the moment and am continually surprised with announcements following speculation and then none.
Whatever happens it seems we'll be around a while longer

One season wonder?
I feel sorry for BJ. He showed so much promise. Awesome Bloke to go with it. It's players like this that don't deserve to get injuries just when they were going so good. I hope he does get to stay and get fit and get back to where he was. I was going to Rate your Comment Darren but it could of been a few things but that wasn't fair to your question.

FWIW I haven't spotted him around Dee Why since the camp, when before I used to see him almost daily. Would be a shame to lose him but thinking back to his first round capitulation I think it would be a bit of a gamble to keep him on with that injury, it doesn't ever really heal.

I read on Facebook (so we know its 110% true....Lol) that his move to the Rorters will be announced tomorrow.

I'm still wondering why, as he only had 2016 to run on his contract ( as far as I know) and surely we are not going to pick up anyone else at this late stage.....are we??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8