Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Spoonbold had any balls he'd sack Woods, Aloiai, Tuilagi and Sipley. He stated last week that he's all about competition for places well prove it. Weild the axe
Give Lodge, Keppie , S. Fainu and GCKT a shot.
May as well , we’re ****ed now anyhow !!

Will Lodge be eligible to play in the NRL?
Does anyone know ?
I heard Seibs saying last week he is not in our 30.

Won’t happen but lodge Gordon and Samuela Fainu should all be playing first grade next week, can’t do worse than who we currently have on offer.

and I don’t care who is their player managers

keppie also

but you just know spoonman will keep us 1-17 .
Hey Davo

Are you implying player manager politics are going on here?. If so, how sad. We are ruined then. We should be able to elevate and sack who we want given the sh&t performance of the team. What is it 7 of the past 24?.

Siebs can't possibly keep the same team that plodded through that game yesterday, and we barely beat the struggling Rosters the week before - all at home mind you. A few of our 17 from this week need a rest in the lower grades.

Start with dropping Schuster, Sipley, Woods, Tuilagi, and Saab. Bring in Lodge, Keppie, Fainu, Vega and Arthur.

If that doesn't work spin the wheel again, and I don't care who is dropped. These lazy plodders are getting too comfortable, so time to shuffle them around,

Outside of Garrick, DCE, Jake and Croker NONE of the others are a lock for a first grade spot.

NYEagle

Hey Davo

Are you implying player manager politics are going on here?. If so, how sad. We are ruined then. We should be able to elevate and sack who we want given the sh&t performance of the team. What is it 7 of the past 24?.

Siebs can't possibly keep the same team that plodded through that game yesterday, and we barely beat the struggling Rosters the week before - all at home mind you. A few of our 17 from this week need a rest in the lower grades.

Start with dropping Schuster, Sipley, Woods, Tuilagi, and Saab. Bring in Lodge, Keppie, Fainu, Vega and Arthur.

If that doesn't work spin the wheel again, and I don't care who is dropped. These lazy plodders are getting too comfortable, so time to s. huffle them around,

Outside of Garrick, DCE, Jake and Croker NONE of the others are a lock for a first grade spot.

NYEagle
You had me, then you suggested we bring in Vaega. That guy is not a first grader. Not to mention he has the aerobic fitness capacity of a wombat running uphill.

Drop DCE and Jake, that would send a message to the whole squad and they'd soon start playing like premiership winners instead of being lazy.
Moving Day GIF

You had me, then you suggested we bring in Vaega. That guy is not a first grader. Not to mention he has the aerobic fitness capacity of a wombat running uphill.
Alright take out Vaega. I have only seen him play one game, so I will go with your assessment.

Who would you have in over Saab?

NYEagle

Alright take out Vaega. I have only seen him play one game, so I will go with your assessment.

Who would you have in over Saab?

NYEagle
Vegas goes ok if you need a steamrolling 10m run at the try line, but the turn and chase stuff he's found out every time. Blacktown W is his forte tbh.

Really like the look of Faulalo , disappointing for Fletcher - Myers to leave [ although his overall game was not progressing that well by mid season or so for whatever reason ] but Faulalo has some real ability , definitely more impressive that what Fletcher - Myers did offer at Blacktown this season .
Guess that Lodge would have to come into calculations for the i st grade squad on yesterday"s indications and his contribution .
Paseka , Lodge . Alioia and Bully , but actually would personally start with jake at prop again with Matterson at 13 . Jake and Paseka starting with Alioia , Lodge and Bully coming on at different stages then . Most likely won 't be Siebold "s preference but big bopper approach not really working so may as well see how a more mobile 13 goes for big minutes

Really like the look of Faulalo , disappointing for Fletcher - Myers to leave [ although his overall game was not progressing that well by mid season or so for whatever reason ] but Faulalo has some real ability , definitely more impressive that what Fletcher - Myers did offer at Blacktown this season .
Guess that Lodge would have to come into calculations for the i st grade squad on yesterday"s indications and his contribution .
Paseka , Lodge . Alioia and Bully , but actually would personally start with jake at prop again with Matterson at 13 . Jake and Paseka starting with Alioia , Lodge and Bully coming on at different stages then . Most likely won 't be Siebold "s preference but big bopper approach not really working so may as well see how a more mobile 13 goes for big minutes
So happy for Matterson and the try he scored, but really didn't see much to jump up and down about Al.

Yep a modern day 13 is a real must for us. Can’t ever see Schu having the motor to play in that position.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8